Flicker! FM - The Kidnapper Team Will Strike Again...

It based off of similar opinions/thoughts but that is exactly what Achro did to pocket me in their wolf game, same game where I hard wolf read Magnus.

1 Like

Is it just me or is Atlas way too nice this game?

Idk maybe it’s just me and just NAI.

Where did I mistake them ?

I want leafia to die more

I never thought about that tbh

So did you just bring up Atlas and completely ignore me talking to you about Magnus then?

Neon defended you saying how you could have confused players. (Magnus and Atlas).

and i believe you
i was just curious of why you scumread him in the first place
apologies for getting annoyed earlier, i was just irradiated by something that had happened to me earlier, irrelevant to the game

It was because you were claiming I pocketed atlas and was trying to get him to vote a ml (magnus)

I wasn’t trying to pocket him, I was asking him for his takes?? And I said it didn’t make sense for me to be pocketing him when I literally said I scumleaned him at that time

No its okay
I don’t think you sounded angry lmao

I didn’t even get them confused

also
i didn’t get this vibe whatsoever

New goal: pocket the wolves

VOTE: Zorvo Tunneling is my original bit do not steal

But actually, your maf or not helpful, you have strong opinions that help build out nice little webs upon a flip, you’ve got votes already, this ties the wagons and forces future voters to make more decisions, great vote. Can’t recommend it enough. Everyone do this

This is remarkably possible in games with whispers and I have great fun doing it

Fully disagree. Magnus is scum.

WTF is this post.

I’d think I’m pretty helpful but sure I’m ok with being executed today.

I think the “not helpful” part is just wrong.

It’s funny I asked the one player who hasn’t posted that I know is a strong player to maybe help smooth the game out and potentially save it if scum manipulation and what does that person do?
Agree with the current game state and vote me.
OK.

I don’t think their wolfy I’m just disappointed in May.

1 Like