Flicker! FM - The Kidnapper Team Will Strike Again...

@Neon

Reply with just a yes or no.

Are you a member of the good faction ?

@Magnus

Reply with a yes or no.

Are you a member of the good faction?

No I don’t regret it.

1 Like

You saw it the first time Neon and avoided to reply with a straight answer. You are scum.

You better be joking.

I’m either joking or outright lying, your pick.

Dude “villager error”, Kitty is probably a wolf cause what they didn’t wasn’t an error, it just doesn’t come from a town mindset, like how do you make this mistake as town?

I was already wolf reading them before hand.

Hey! no stealing reads!
Get your own!

But yeah my thought was either Neon Is a wolf with them and they are trying to help each other look better or Neon is town being pocketed by SillyKitty the Wolf

Yeah yeah I get it your being sarcastic.

i was referring to memes’ read, which seems to largely be based off of what they said then

Oh crap my bad.

I would love to find the entire mafia on the first day, I really would, and I do have the utmost confidence in my reads at all times, but even I am wary of “blatant D1 slips” of this nature. This slip just doesn’t seem nearly definitive enough to warrant the kind of focus you grant it. I’d be happy to re-evaluate upon your flip.

It kinda does?
They legit are lying about their progression?
And they aren’t telling the truth?

Do you find me lock wolf or something that you can’t look past me and realize I’m town?

I mean you could always pretend my slot isn’t there and read SillyKitty and their slip from there and individually read it.

Clearly I worded that poorly but my point is try to evaluate them without a bias mindset of your read on me.

Before Neon comments I’ll beat them to the punch.

No, when I read Kitty I’m actually thinking of both worlds not just the one where your a wolf.

If you do actually say it though this is an example of what I mean when I say you play “predictable”.

I did - my first post that wasn’t just me reading the entire thread was looking back at Kitty and finding it said nothing that I found particularly wolfy. My read on you came after. You appear to have forgotten this - does that constitute outright lying? Does that mean you’re lockwolf and I should tunnel you for the rest of the day?

These sarcastic rhetorical questions are not exactly effective, given the fact that I am definitely also tunneling the person who I’m arguing is scum because of tunneling, but in my defense I just got here and I haven’t had time to form opinions on anyone else.

To be clear, I don’t actually think you’re lockwolf, and I don’t think SillyKitty is locktown. I just think you’re a combination of my best scumread at this very early stage, my favorite vote in terms of information gained upon flip, and someone I don’t think is making super effective contributions to the thread.