Flicker! FM - The Kidnapper Team Will Strike Again...

I have nof

I’m aware you said you don’t see anything that makes them wolfy but what I’m saying is to evaluate the posts of which I have been referring to made by Kitty.

LOL
I think you very well know this is different and your going to look like a fool when Kitty flips Wolf.

Why do you think they are town at all?
You never stated a town read just a “I don’t think they are wolf” read.

Am I perhaps the most informational slip cause I contributed the most?

I’m going to be completely honest, I’ve tried to find the exact posts you’re talking about like five times now and I’m still confused, so if you could like. Point me to them. That might help. A little.

You know it. I don’t even have a townread on them, I just think your wolfread is overly confident, and you’re not even trying to say I’m wolf, just wrong. This is a nothing-based argument I’m having for no reason, and we are making no progress, and I am having fun with it so I’m going to continue doing it.

I mentioned it here:

I can grab the posts though it isn’t hard with the search function.

@May

I actually don’t. I just think your argument is bad and could potentially be coming from a nontown PoV, whether that’s TMI on Kitty like you did in the last game we played together, or a wolf spotting a villager’s mistake and trying as hard as possible to capitalize on it. It’s nothing to do with Kitty, honestly.

Sorry, I don’t think most of your posts constitute contribution to the thread, despite the fact that they contain word related to the mafia game we’re playing. I’d love to hear your thoughts on anything unrelated to Kitty, though.

And thank you for grabbing the actual posts, I’ll look through those when I have the chance. Surprise to nobody revealed: I love to argue about things I don’t understand in the slightest.

Fun fact:
The only time in SillyKitty’s iso they used the term “villager” was in regards to @Neon or questioning why others town read Leafia.

Yeah I’m down to say that Silly Kitty clears Leafia here.

1 Like

How?
My argument is valid and they are giving lies.
How is that not from a town PoV, you accept me to play along with the lies? Lol. That’s not who I am, I don’t allow that.

https://www.mafiauniverse.com/wiki/Tunnel

Isn’t this a contradiction?
Maybe not but you read them before my argument right?
You came to say you couldn’t find anything wolfy from them so what about my argument do you disagree on?

It’s not a tunnel. Your the one claiming to be tunnelling me. For some reason @Neon claims that I am tunneling them. :man_shrugging:

All I’m doing is saying how when someone lies like that it was wolf motivated.

They lied about my reasons being non existent and now they lie about the atlas thing.

You can have a technically valid argument that is still being utilized in a bad way. I would not find this argument bad in the slightest had you mentioned it and just moved on, but the way you continually push it as the only narrative that could possibly exist is unproductive at best and wolfy at worst.

It’s the fact that you place this undue weight on a single error that, yes, could be a slip, but certainly isn’t definitive, that makes me question your motives. Why do you have no conception in your head of a world where you are wrong? You have the confidence of someone who already knows who the scum are.

I still don’t see your reason…

SK used a lot of other synonims for villager in their ISO (like not wolf, or probably not W)

Quoting the ones with one specific word confirms nothing.

It wasn’t the only thing though?
As I said I didn’t directly like the way they were originally going about Neon’s slot and thus I wanted to continue to pressure them to get more out of them and yet another thing that makes them wolfy.

Excuse me?