Flicker! FM - The Kidnapper Team Will Strike Again...

I wonder if all the wolves would want to push me?

I mean probably most of them at least I mean I’m just that good.

My vote stays on SillyKitty for today.

1 Like

Hmmm, I’m bored of this argument. @O.kazo, what are your thoughts on the votes placed on you? Do you think wolves would generally act for or against eliminating you? Of those who voted you, who is the least likely to be evil, and who the most?

(Note: I’ve already forgotten most of the context of said votes, so if any of these questions sound a little ridiculous, that would be why.)

This is a Memes post, can you actually redirect it for the SK post you are refering to please?

But yeah. I see that you at least try to give arguments.

Most votes were like:
Oh a troll.

I think Jarek is the most likely to be scum there.

I don’t remember who else voted me that point, tbh.

Logging off for the night, feel free to leave any questions for me lying around and I’ll answer them in the morning, provided I don’t sleep past EoD (it’s not unprecedented).

Who is the villager Silly?

clasic zorvo moment

scum don’t like to lead i dont see any powerwolves in this playerlist

I think I’m almost willing to derpclear this lol

It said it in the OP and in the signup page there was even an argument about 11v4 being unbalanced

Leafia is faking it

I mean, to be fair, when I saw Leafia’s message, I was like “hmm, I do wonder how many wolves there are in this setup”, despite having seen the argument in the signup thread, but I’m the scatterbrained guy who forgot this game existed for the first 24 hours, so…

2 Likes

Counterpoint, he stopped being vocal when i flip an 180 on them and scum read them for taking back their scum read on Lemon when they claimed PR, only to place Lemon at the bottom of his readlist (yea, in the scum list), with no progression whatsoever.

It is even more aggravating when i kept prodding them and answered that they voted Lemon because there was no one else to vote for and that that was the reason to put them at the bottom of their legacy read list, imagine that.

Magnus was echoing my scum read on Lemon to pocket me, to make me look associated with him and when i flipped on him for catching them in such inconsistency, he didnt know to defend against me, because he had invested himself in pocketing me and “townreading me”, he could not take the “townread” back without looking unnatural, so he just dipped out.

Magnum is 100% scum.

Just had a game of among us, if the dude I cleared via Med scan would have listened to me in F4 we would have won.

1 Like

Like the dudes perspective was obviously not that of a crewmate a crewmate doesn’t just go “this person was the told team it’s him” then to “oh it can be Zorvo why didn’t you think it’s him” to “let’s skip”.

Like what?

And Neon was ok with me for as long as i thought Zorvo and Lemon could be scum. When i flipped an 180 on Magnum and pointed out that if he was scum, the trifecta of people he’d chop is actually a rule on three, meaning there could be a scum bud in his “PoE”, in which Neon was in it, Neon flipped on me and started Nitpicking posts to make me look bad and associated with Zorvo.

Neon was seeking to discredit me after i voiced my suspicion on Magnus.

as an fyi
they were reading up earlier, i saw them like my posts
if you could make a comment magnus, that would be appreciated

My issue is Memes I haven’t seen you a wolf yet.
So I was thinking hmm how would you go about a wolf buddy.
And quite frankly I’m not sure if you would Buss but I think you would distance from SoD to away from buss potential in EoD if you know what I mean?
Call me bias but the thought first bump into my head from your first vote that on Kitty and your further progression on them and your lack of wanting to continue the wagon on them.

That is a good point.
However.
I’m not as confident as I once was in Neon, I want to see their opinion on Kitty.