FoL Awards 2022 - Results Thread

Oh, and I forgot about POKEMON XROS WARS, since I didn’t play it on this account - was part of a hydra, had instincts that led me in the right direction but failed to follow through on them, largely due to the lack of ability to properly participate in the game that made me hydra in the first place. Voted “concede” in ExLo, something I stand by. That was the only honourable way for us to end things. Lost (but maybe the real victory was the friends we made along the way etc etc et al)

Does botf count?

It can, since it gives me more losses
BotF UPick - I dunno man I just lost. To a Blood on the Clocktower moment. I was town. My solve was wrong. Lost

1 Like

But you did win Mahjong while playing a game here, so did you really lose all your games in your time on this site?

1 Like

(Real answer to why I lost is that I made a bad assumption early on, mixing up which player had been converted, that prevented me from ever getting at the proper solve, as it towncleared the last remaining wolf. I knew something was wrong toward the end of the game, as nothing lined up with my social instincts, but I couldn’t figure out what.)

This!!! And I won on Splatoon. And Super Auto Pets. And Amongus. Maybe mafia isn’t my calling

We need someone to lose so you are our honorary loser
take the title with pride

1 Like