FoL Awards 2024 - Bootleg Thread

You don’t even need to round up. 1 minute and 1 second is 1.01666666666 minutes.

It would be improper grammar to say 1.01666666666 minute. Therefore, it is minutes and your original statement is correct even without rounding.

4 Likes

thats actually so smart. good point marissa i forgot you’re a math calculus nerdie :blush:

mafs :nerd_face:

:heart: :heart: :heart:

4 Likes

thanks brother big fan love you

3 Likes

nominate @MAYHATER for “most convincing village-like behavior as wolf”

9 Likes

I mean, they won, so maybe we should adopt this behavior more often.

3 Likes

I nominate @Apprentice for best Town Performance Single Game (Mash), in FAM4

It wouldn’t have been possible without them

7 Likes

i nominate @Achromatic for Best Town Performance Single Game (Mash), for FAM4.

try to think of anyone else who played FAM4 who had nearly as many wolf pelts as he did. that’s what I thought. unparalleled scumhunter

15 Likes

I nominate @May for Best Scum Performance - Single Game (Mash), for FAM4.

May rolls “worst shield ever”, asked to leave Fortress of Lies Annual Mash Four

benguinedparbecue stole the other half of this joke

8 Likes

(can I sheep this nom?)

1 Like

I second this nomination.

Seconded.

I nominate Leafia for unluckiest Leafeon for FAM 4. Attracted too many pesky bullets in first ITA session due to stupidly buying a magnet before it.

2 Likes

i nominate FAM4 Hosts and Dead Wolves for Best Mafia Performance - Single Game (Mash).

they managed to wolf better than the alive wolves, to the point that people were willing to make bets with mafia members about the people they were “spewing” as mafia. while not quite in the same echelon as the unparalleled wolfing performance of splatfest specchat, this is close.

9 Likes

i nominate FAM4 for worst setup

no writeup needed

4 Likes

Whoever thought it was a good idea to have a Lost Wolf Double Voter should be locked up

5 Likes

you’re lucky i didn’t live long enough to become a non-lost wolf bajillionvoter

4 Likes

there is a timeline where town decides d1 the optimal play is to have everyone stack their superlikes on one person and i become a god

3 Likes

[cut to that role in Weebfia which gets an additional vote added per day]

2 Likes

Arctic is not eligible for this award.

5 Likes

what about me

1 Like