FoL Awards 2024 - Bootleg Thread

That’s a free win for @YoubutWorse

12 Likes

13 Likes

Nominate @Litten for 2024 Best Speller

5 Likes

I nominate @orangeandblack5 for 2024 Best Mechanical Wizardry

Only he has the power to take an anonymous mountainous game and both a. leave a last will and b. confirm his true identity in said last will. it’s mechanical ingenuity like this that makes playing with or against orange so inherently unpredictable.

13 Likes

I nominate @cheez-it for both 2024 Best Vibe checker and 2024 Coolest new member

6 Likes

nominating @Bionic for most selfless and humble award

this was post 22261. cookie was the next post. they could have taken the cookie but chose not to, they sat there for minutes. they wanted to ease someone else into getting it. heart of gold

8 Likes

?

2 Likes

Orange when he reads the thread name.

1 Like

yeah but usually the suggestions are either true but not real categories or funny and this was neither

2 Likes

NEW RULE

• Submissions must be funny to orangeandblack5 specifically
9 Likes

im not sure about your question mark, bionic didnt take the cookie and i encouraged them to take it by editing my above post

i didnt post it in the actual nomination thread because this isnt a real nomination category

i found it very wholesome and wanted people to be happy for bionic. this isnt a serious thread. it has been mostly used for being funny, true. but “stick on topic” to a for-fun topic inherently doesnt make sense

1 Like

I nominate @orangeandblack5 for the forgot to read thread rules award.

8 Likes

i think i understand it. orange didnt intend to be a curmudgeon. he just took my post very literally

i can see him reading this post as me claiming bionic never took the cookie. so he noticed a contradiction and pointed it out in a literal manner. thats how his brain works

but no, just to be clear, yeah bionic did take the cookie but they didn’t want to, that was my implication

1 Like

yeah thats probably true I just wanted to take any opportunity I could to make fun of the website administrators

7 Likes

I nominate @orangeandblack5 and @Chloe for worst fortressoflies.com admins

6 Likes

Nominate @lol for most moms done by a mafia player

4 Likes

Nominate @tutuu with the the ElizaThePsycho award

6 Likes

seconded

1 Like

i nominate @katze for best mod award

i second this

3 Likes

No I was confused specifically by the “he left it for minutes” part when timestamps show he did not lol

1 Like