FoL Music League

That’s supposed to say kitchen I just can’t find the original

is it cool if i submit the same artist and album from a previous music league that ive already submitted bc it fits well (i almost did the exact same song but then I realized I submitted it before)

2 Likes

several people did this

…and submitted the same song as last league

2 Likes

oh what

1 Like

ik orange submitted like the exact same album 5 times in a row but i thought that was just him

4 Likes

may from death grips

3 Likes

Dont know what youre taljing about.

1 Like

ok but they all sound different so

i dont know why 7 is so funny to me

i wonder what the person who made this list would think of the Bill Cipher Kinnie Playlist Mashup

I can ask her

i feel like it would kill her or make her kill you

She’s the friend who keeps advising me on what Death Grips songs to submit to Music League

alright i will dm it to you let me know how it goes

Cyanide: i think mixed berries submitted this

i HATE origami

3 Likes

i submitted “i think katze submitted this” on mixed berries’ song too

@mollylikesorigami

how do you feel about this

I’m not very recognisable nobody recognises my songs

Here’s the thing about study music for me. I need to be doing minimum three things at once to be happy. Two things at once to not go completely insane. And calm music, background music, the kind of thing people usually call study music, that only counts as 0.5 things. Studying is 1 thing. And you’ll notice that’s only 1.5 things, so if I’m only listening to music and studying that will probably cause met o start pulling out my hair and burning the skin off my fingertips and such.

Okay, then add another thing. But what? I’m already listening to something, it’s difficult to listen to two tihngs at once (I don’t have the way to rig my computer to pan audio to different ears anymore), my hands and eyes are busy with studying, there’s not much left. I can sometimes remedy by this by being in a lecture or having a conversation (different audio source from hte earbuds, so I can double up), but if I’m not, I’m fucked.

This is why it is generally preferable to me to put something else auditory on instead of music. Like a lecture or a video or something. That I can think more about.

If I do listen to music while studying, it has to be very interesting studying and very interesting music. And that’s the polar opposite of what most people look for in study music…

1 Like

its been like 2 hours