FoL Music League

Oh I thought of an evil submission

1 Like

may if you submit anything other than death grips i’ll have to think about which one is you so i can’t windmill half of my votes into you

4 Likes

all of the all the dogs fallen asleep album and a couple others intermittently, will take me a bit to make through discog

2 Likes

i mean mine is the closer to a rock opera… so that kinda is the point of the song :wowee:

1 Like

all of the dogs falling asleep is my favorite esp bc she redos some songs she has already made

mother wolf & rats mice and more are my two other favorite albums (ig theyre technically eps but idc)

3 Likes

i reallllyyy wish we could sub youtube songs to this

1 Like

90% of the music i listen to that nobody will have heard is on yt, i feel like its hard for me to expand outside of certain genres cuz i only listen to some on spotify

3 Likes

what if we just made our own music league, with blackjack and hookers n other streaming platforms

3 Likes

it would have done really well too if it got subbed to me :sob:

5 Likes

SOLUTION A: someone hosts, takes in the links, uses some third party service for multiplat playlists
SOLUTION B: lilith gets cooking and makes a MACHINE

3 Likes

The machinery…

Time to me to pull out React again.

i knowwww :pensive:

listen to Flora by them, thats another song i had saved for a potential spfrus and i reeeeeeeally like it

2 Likes

i could use it in music league but i like it too much to keep it a secret any longer

2 Likes

clearly you need to host another walrus immediately its really unfair that i have to wait so long??? like wtf???

(please ignore that i’ve had an In Progress walrus for like 2 years)

2 Likes

Wrong! Discord bot

1 Like

Good thing you brought up that last bit because I was boutta bash you over the head with it

@Mistyx you too

2 Likes

wow yeah i absolutely love this wtf it’s so good

1 Like

it’s really jesscore in like a bunch of different ways lol

1 Like

this is a great motivation to finish my current walrus tbh

2 Likes