FoL Music League

I feel like it’s sulit’s song lol

I can think of one song that was perfectly on theme

I feel like Sulit’s song is the best song I didn’t give points to.
We will find out eventually.

Hey we get to drop a round haha right haha

2 Likes

I mean, I can do some spreadsheet chicanery.

Come to think of it, are there any League-wide statistics ya’ll would be interested?

jack black goes all-in there, it’s great
man is having the time of his life

1 Like

i had this problem as well
i ended up giving points to songs i didnt really like because they were creative with the theme

which left the good songs that didnt fit the theme (imo) to unfortunately starve

which is good
I don’t think we should be basing our votes off whether or not we like the song because what was the point of writing a theme

1 Like

Marking this down for future reference.
On one hand, I like how varied this playlist is, but on the other hand, I don’t think anyone’s satisfied with their submissions like they were in previous rounds.

This was definitely my weakest round yeah
But the previous prompts were also interpreted differently by different people so like idk

and this is more or less why I didn’t join lol

theming was way too abstract

1 Like

I feel like the problem with this theme is thats its too specific honestly, so its a really hard theme to find music that fits well. The more abstract themes worked better and also allowed for more creative interpretation in ehat the prompt was asking which i enjoyed

Were you in the first one

i like the ones with more general prompts because it allows people to submit music that matches their closer personal tastes which helps make a fun variety

2 Likes

joined late but yes

Because I’m gonna be so serious the first two prompts in this were not abstract people just didn’t read the description and I have proof of this with conversations I had on disc LOL

Those were even more abstract bro…

I think we have fundamental disagreements about what “abstract” means in this case

wtf is music to wolf to