FoL Music League

Songs due in 5 hours?

1 Like

oh ill fix that
thanks

2 days fine or make it 3?

I’ll make it 3 for now!

Also uh IDK if it’s changeable at this point but I think having two “songs people will hate” categories in a row to start out the league is a little silly

2 Likes

swap it around?

it’s not too late to change anything

2 Likes

ok i moved it

In general I think it’s kinda awkward to have bad music htemes/“submit something you think we’ll hate” cause 1. not fun to judge, 2. you lose points for being correct LOL. If I choose to have competitive integrity and submit something I genuinely think you’ll hate, I lose, y’know?

3 Likes

I’m probably just gonna choose to interpret this one as, like, the Weirdest song I like, but the phrasing is kinda weird for a music league theme

4 Likes

I thought the same thing as may. I do like the first theme bc it allows for weird songs and u can still judge based on ehat u like, but the next one veing specifically bad songs sounds Bad

4 Likes

@May @YoubutWorse
Heard you guys
I will think of a better one :+1:

2 Likes

how strict is the category usually

gonna try to actually participate in this round oops

Not terribly strict, so long as there’s a clear train of thought. You can use the comments if you want to make the connection clear.
Also, happy birthday!

1 Like

if the category is “you think we’ll hate it” would it get scored on how much you hate it or how much you like it

1 Like

this message got a like but not an answer

@ash :ghoststab:

1 Like

:impaledcat:
In all seriousness, I’m waiting on Garfooled to answer that.

how much you like it

how am i supposed to rate how much the submitter likes their own song