FoL Music League

skull

@YoubutWorse @ash @spf @mistyx @… i dunno who benbot is @benguinedparbecue

23 hours and 30 minutes left to vote

4 Likes

i have to admit that i really do not like pizza tower music but that could be colored by the game’s uh. enemy design

i think i got the vibe wrong though because everyone else is submitting hype music to get yourself pumped up to and i submitted smooth music to measure reps by

I’d argue that having a consistent tempo is pretty valuable for workout music.

[cut to me giving Pandora’s song 0 votes (I have not finished voting yet)]

this category is filled with bangers tbh

1 Like

borrowed my siblings headphones boy oh jeeze am i Fucking Tired

only have half a playlist left though :) (help my legs hurt i dont excercise usually)

this ones hard for me bc theres a few things that im so familiar with i have no idea how to rank

@garfooled

…also is it from a game and/or included in a game, and do songs based on a game but not included in a game count

ash to camillia: “this sounds like geometry dash”

ash to music from the game that inspired geometry dash: “this sounds like anime”

walterwhitefallingover.gif

4 Likes

youbie putting 4 votes in a song that got no other votes is hilarious

was this to impossible game music because :3

im gonna be honest that was to several things all with a different tone

1 Like

im struggling with this one just because i dont want it to be obviously me and i feel like i talk a lot about all the game soundtracks that i really like

except one but thats just the soundtrack and not the game

3 Likes

i had the same problem but also i submitted an absolute banger and if people vote differently because they know its me then thats kinda cringe of them :3

My ranking system is a perfectly balanced game with no exploits.

i really liked that one! i was super surprised when it got 0

i play too many games to stick to one submission so i have a feeling im gonna swithc out five times then get like 0 votes

1 Like