FoL Music League

i do but im having difficulty properly parsing it because it is similar (not the same, different in important ways) to opinions i find Pretentious at best and Upsetting at worse so i’m not saying things because i think they would come off as meaner than intended

2 Likes

“give peace a chance” (definitely not a metaphor for any irl thing) has the lyrics replaced with GHOST SOUNDS
WHY
they didn’t have a singer to begin with, the lyrics were just text, but like
i really wish people would cover them

i posted this one specifically as a misty shout. obviously. misty posted eleventh hour in ttag announcements ONE TIME and it festered in my brain to the point I had this will to check it out and it touched my brain thank you misty for repeatedly positively impacting my life unintentionally

2 Likes

like youve done that a few times huh

1 Like

right now i have to go here https://youtu.be/CIYkwwd2O40?list=PLNdMShbDAkWXkCv1qsk2cEb19Di9lRvde to see it

that link will give you a virus btw

Awesome I’m gonna click it forever

1 Like

based?

1 Like

this video is Not as good as wont bring me back but in-game give peace a chance is much better i think

after this discussion B3113 OST has pierced my mix at the #1 spot despite not being there in literal months theyre watching us

also harmony in the ost FUCKING SUCKS but in-game its way way way different and better
idk tho

i wish people would make covers of these songs tho. the ingame versions. literally Blue's Clues

also act 5 is the best act of wandersong and i think everyone agrees on this

1 Like

i still need to get @kanave to play wandersong.

hollow knight wandersong

1 Like

what

its like homestuck

1 Like

You heard me

1 Like

Okay back up there buster

1 Like

if anyone wants to watch me play chicory a colorful tale (by the same creators) and do silly voices PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE hit me up i really want to finish it but i cant unless i can do silly voices with someone