FoL Music League

What a shock.

1 Like

whenever i have to take a phone call I put on Lotus Waters from yume 2kki to keep myself calm

1 Like

i would join music league if i didnt have incredibly niche tastes that makes it so that i cannot listen to most music i havent hearrd before

y’all have no idea how many songs i want to Unleash but can’t because i don’t want to have songs Unleashed at me

This is a weird distinction to make I don’t think I’m doing it fully properly .Do you know what I mean. Like. There’s liking a few Taylor Swift songs and then there’s being a Swiftie. And if you say “I broadly find Taylor Swift’s discography too boring and samey for me to be a Swiftie” that doesn’t mean you hate every Taylor Swift song, it’s just that you don’t as a rule like them, it means you feel indifferent to most Taylor Swift songs unless tehy do something special for you

1 Like

this is a bit of a simplification but

we should have music fight where its music league but its just us and people have to vote on us in particular

2 Likes

real

radio head vs wandersong
FIGHT!

That’s just regular Music League.
People’s votes are on you as a person and literally nothing else.

1 Like

I did something similar when I went to london. That’s when I started wearing headphones all the time. So much noise and people I used aviator from oneshot to calm me down. For a while after it would make me panic listening to it though because of that time in london.

2 Likes

london must’ve really sucked for you huh

Do you understand what I’m saying. I don’t know if people understand what I’m saying and getting no feedback on it is scary

2 Likes

yeah mostly

In a similar vein, I listened to Taeko Onuki’s 4:00 AM all the time during one of the worst periods of my life, and now I cannot listen to that song ever again without dragging up some awful stuff.
So, uh, you’re not alone there.

this is definitely true lol

Oh thats a whole different story
But yeah, insanely busy place I’m not familiar with and have to stand still and balance on a train was evil

1 Like

I think so but I have no thoughts on the matter

1 Like

a lot of wandersong songs i would have to send like. the ingame version because the ingame version has lyrics and the OST doesn’t
luckily these exist