FoL Music League

I don’t DISCOVER songs I listen to the

1 Like

i find it extremely amusing that the song literally everybody voted for except me was the song i just had no thoughts on and left no comment as a result.

(also whos fame or fortune)

1 Like

this category sucked

i feel like recently discovered song isn’t that bad, its like a wildcard round which has traditionally been the last round

1 Like

no i mean the reading one

(mad because she got last)

i dont think it sucked but like people read with different things (for example i need lyrics and others dont)

I’m the opposite: I can’t focus when the song I’m listening to has lyrics, especially ones that I can understand.

If it’s any consolation, I was :impaledcat: when Dirtmouth came last in the previous round.

Youre going to make fun of me when you see what i submitted and why i submitted it

Its NOT death grips

Ban 'em.

1 Like

i legitimately could not think of anything and just hipfired a random slow song i like and then i got beaten to death for it

4 Likes

beat them with hammers

3 Likes

SURVEY QUESTION: What have everybody’s favourite themes (from any Music League) been so far, both in terms of coming up with a song to submit and in terms of judging?

assuming youre hosting the next one

i think this one had a decent spread

“wildcard” “high octane” “medium” “calm” “wildcard”

the categories themselves (only played this one) were eh

Not necessarily just thinking

I wanna put together a good list of categories and if I have one by the time this is over then I can host but if I don’t then I won’t

2 Likes

i have good categories in that they are funny for me and potentially others but definitely me

1 Like

@Garfooled @Marluna @notblackorwhite songs due in 19 hours!

1 Like