@spf

i dont think jess is paired with nbow

3 Likes

im dumb i confused jenna and jess

3 Likes

for the first time this entire league i am actually happy with my sub

lmao

2 Likes

Don’t worry; it took me months to figure that out too.

2 Likes

Answer my survey!!!

I really liked Final Three from I, Break Out! and Keep Moving Forward from II, EVIL EVIL EVIL EVIL EVIL EVIL EVIL EVIL and Crime Time from III, and Running/Workout Music from IV.

1 Like

i (jenna) have now submitted my song

3 Likes

i liked my evil theme, wildcard themes are always good tbh, drifting, and flip music

2 Likes

FTR evil and crime were some of my favourite themes. From this one maybe workout IDK

2 Likes

They had a consistent like vibe/theme that was still flexible enough to submit from a variety of music tastes

Also FTR I’m not committing to running the next one, if anybody wants to then feel free

Ave María Techno Remix

This thread is an interesting example of the butterfly effect. Initially when pandora made it nobody replied. 3 months later Ash necro bumped it by accident. And now it’s a very popular game with people being invited from outside the site

There is something to be learnt here about “Don’t give up” or “Don’t give up too quickly” or just a general observation of the human behavior of “following each other”

2 Likes

(I would play but i dont wanna bother with spotify btw)

i dont think you know what the butterfly effect is

4 Likes

I’d be up to run it again, but I will almost certainly take more risks with the prompts.

Did i get it wrong? This is embarassing ;-; :pleading_face:

1 Like

I appreciate the underlying sentiment.

1 Like

I think it’s a good analog for the butterfly effect.

If Ash never necrobumps, it wouldn’t have ever this effect.

1 Like