FoL Music League

I haven’t Crafted a list of themes yet. If anybody else wants to do it then they can. Otherwise I will work on Crafting one

i kinda do but since i just joined i wanna give the opportunity for the people who have been here forever to do it

also because my ideas are… Unique.

I’d say to go for it.

1 Like

nah im good

2 Likes

I have a song I can submit that will make everybody say the same thing in the replies and I’m tempted to find an excuse to put it in so I can see that

3 Likes

should i give everybody one single downvote just to be annoying

(no)

I would apologise for not making comments but I’m usually sufficiently mean in them that maybe it’s a net positive? Dunno

1 Like

i used to make comments for everything but then i realized i would just be saying different variations of “meh” five times

I like finding new and interesting ways to say meh

1 Like

Do up the maximum number of votes per round from 10 to 12. We kinda agreed on doing that a while back but just…never did.

2 Likes

that would be because theres no specific option for 12, only 15

2 Likes

i got it
im so smart

1 Like

Other smaller things: 2 days for selection & 5 days for voting is generally the norm, and cap the maximum number of votes a song can get per round at 5 or 6.
The former is for timing; the latter is for preventing a song demolishing because a single person dumped all their votes into it.

2 Likes

i did 3 and 5 because people kept sucking
are you sure 2 will be fine

1 Like

I would say so, but 3-5 also works.
I doubt anyone puts “listen to Music League” on a calendar for future weeks.

1 Like

https://app.musicleague.com/l/47419441dc6e41e0a4ec4671193cd632/

the categories are a 5 on the EVIL scale, as an fyi
it might not be everyone’s cuppa

everything is more of a soft line than a hardline

oh i vibe with these new categories let’s goooo

joining this one. nothing can go wrong

1 Like

ah

1 Like