Fortress of Lies - Latest upcoming changes

castleoftruths

Quality of Life changes

Brought to you by self-appointed moderator and developer @Bionic

Hello Fortress of liers! Me and none of the mod team have been working on massive under the hood changes so we could improve our ever growing community to all our beloved users.

More quick actions!

We thing that our minimalist approach to the small amount of actions you can take in our minimized menu has been short-sighted as we realize we could save many hours by just adding a few simple actions to the menu, here’s a preview of the new minimized message buttons!

==#==

==#==

You may now:

• Quickly reply with “true”
  • Quickly reply with the user’s profile picture
  • Quickly reply with :wowee:

This should allow you to more easily agree with people, attack their argument, or just roleplay as Eliza.

Speaking of Eliza…

Eliza 2.0!

==#==

==#==

To improve Eliza’s fortress of lies experience, her account will now automatically heart and reply with :wowee: to every new post or topic, since she would normally to that eventually, hopefully this should lead to a more streamlined experience for all users.

And for your last feature:

Warning Indicator!

==#==

==#==

We have received your feedback for more transparent moderation and we are answering it!

Now, users who currently have a warning in their account will sport a collar in their username to show they have been behaving badly, this should help us achieve more transparency with our users.

And that’s all! Thanks for checking this update log, I’ll see you on the next one!

==#==

22 Likes

lmao

4 Likes

10 Likes

this is so funny :sob:

5 Likes

4 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

minor spelling mistake. changes now reverted

5 Likes

whygodwhy

5 Likes

2 Likes

32002_2

4 Likes

How to get a warning on FoL (fast working 2024)

12 Likes

2 Likes

fire post

5 Likes

What if I want to say “false” in a hurry, but I can’t?

7 Likes

That’s what the profile picture option is for

3 Likes

I support this whole heartedly. Can we have both dog collars and cat collars?

10 Likes

Of course, we don’t discrinate against our cat users

10 Likes

True

1 Like

Agreed. I love it! ^_^

3 Likes