[Game Thread - ENDGAME 2/17] The 'Supa Mario' Sorcerer17 - Mafia Wins

i guess it makes sense from a low-engagement mafia pr but in that case i’d bus the other way around
this is just nonsensical from a strategic pov

so yeah i guess i’m unaligning cloned and mistyx

Is it the way i speak or
fyi, “arete or wazza+vul is what i kinda get from this” suggests that the argument can lead to either of the two conclusions
no mention of any other possibilities, just that that section of the discussion can provide evidence for either of those two cases
yes things can be tvt, yes all three of you can be w, it can be any combination. That discussion specifically boosts the chances of those two happening, doesn’t mean i just stopped caring about all other possibilities and started going ham

I’ve already stated a fair while ago that I wouldn’t be surprised if you, Leafia and Cloned are all mafia. At least via my catchup I made it known separately. So while I know what I’m saying might sound a little bit weird, it’s still the truth.

I think you’d do that to save Maf PR. Plus Leafia has been known to tunnel their buddies to the point of things going really bad and you might know this yourself making Leafia a better ‘out’ to have since there’s still a while left and discussion on Leafia has them to not being too towny.

yeah okay i don’t think this is productive
mind talking about your reads

So your saying cloned is exactly Sorcerer, leaf is goon, and I’m either a goon or stalker?

1 Like

yea im fine with this now i think

/vote Vulgard @Host_Account_1

they be pulling too much out of their ass rn

i think kiiruma’s worldbuilding between 3 people including wolf pr reads is villagery but also silly

Also I read through your iso, this isn’t true

i don’t know what i expected

1 Like

:^)

will compose a full readlist once im back from shopping

this is a better example

it looks like you know you’ll end up tunneling vulgard for currently non-present reasons just after being reminded that it is something you do as a villager for actual reasons, so you feel obliged to do it again which isn’t a natural response
your later read fits perfectly with this because it’s an outright terrible reason to suspect vulgard and looks like a scrambled attempt to find an actual reason to tunnel him, because you feel obliged to

so cloned just spewed me town because last time we played together with him v and me w he townread me and in our v/v games he didn’t

2 Likes

that

is not a bad argument

and if he’s a wolf then he’s just omgusing for credit or something i don’t really care to think about the why

If its W/W, you could’ve told him to do that

wh

read the thing again

im responding to “how much of what you said is serious vs a joke” and my response is “50/50”

the “know that ima probably end up tunnelling” is the self-aware jokemaker cheese

if we’re w/w i’m currently defending wazza and throwing cloned under the bus for no reason instead of just letting wazza die
unless you think wazza is also a wolf, but in that case i’m running up my partner against an existing wolf wagon instead of trying to set up a cw on a villager which is ???

Huh

Fair enough

i would like to have a townread on arctic but i currently don’t
i think his focus is more on writing reasonable posts and less on solving the game

i don’t understand what your definitive purpose of questioning atlas was
you initially said it was to “shroud judgement” and hide whether or not atlas is the sorcerer, but then you said it was because atlas is an easy read, and now you’ve gone back to your initial reasoning

this inconsistency is probably wolfy given the fact that there’s only evidence of you doing one of these things, because at this stage you hadn’t given at atlas read i’m p sure