[Game Thread - ENDGAME 2/17] The 'Supa Mario' Sorcerer17 - Mafia Wins

you might be replicating your town meta as scum

I wrote that as a joke but ur leveraging that a ridiculous amount this game

i said it twice in 117 posts
i wouldn’t say i’m leveraging that a lot

might’ve called myself bad a few times but i don’t think i did and that’s different anyway

How confident are you in your townreads anyway vul

any specific ones or literally all of them

Just in general

i feel okay about them
not lock-levels confident but i’d definitely defend them today

what post
please bear in mind i havent read two thirds of the game

also with 0 context this read is terrible but probably not wolfy for you
so im bringing this up to say it probably shouldnt exist

Alright, noted

in my opinion, voting / not voting is completely irrelevant in all situations except for the last seconds of eod

You’re assuming that “oh he’s not thinking of tvt” which is the jumping to conclusions part

Ive never said that

Thats a “oh this might be the case” read not a “kill one then kill the other” read, and if you knew me at all you’d know its the first one

For someone who doesnt like getting tunnelled by me you’re making it awfully hard for me to not

Perhaps I just don’t have the same humour as you, but gotta still state how it felt. I think I prefer reading even without 100% context to the situation.

I’ve never been great for wording. However, I was talking about your own read on Wazza and contextually what had been happening in thread when you made it. I’m quite hedgy usually but this wasn’t a hedge.

Internally screams

If I’m going hard on trusting my own reads this time, then I’d argue the Atlas #869 feels artificial. Which it honestly somewhat does? I could easily see this as being on a wolf wagon (Cloned) and Atlas shifting off this one and onto another to gain credit. Maybe shifting from PR to Vanilla one.

1 Like

the only way your vote matters is where it ends up at the end of the day and that’s it

“arete or wazza+vul is what i kinda get from this”
you draw the conclusion it’s not tvt in that very post
while you might have thought about tvt you dismissed it
i’ll give you credit that it seems like you did think about it but i still dislike the fact it’s not given more thought than that and honestly the fact you randomly assigned me to wazza because i dared to defend her is suspicious

Well you’re not the one giving reads are you

Voting is how i show confidence in my reads

And i dont have that

The post u quoted numbnuts

So your saying leafia is a wolf? Thanks for your backup

Seriously though, would I do all that work to switch to someone most people have as Null anyway, when cloned is more heavily scumread

Its dragging my supposed team through the mud for no reason

ngl if cloned is mafia mistyx might just be spewed villa because this would be the most inefficient bus i have ever seen in my life
the briefest of pushes and literally nothing else to gain credit other than not moving the vote at all, while being low-engagement in every other area and pretty much guaranteeing you won’t get cleared from the flip

i guess it makes sense from a low-engagement mafia pr but in that case i’d bus the other way around
this is just nonsensical from a strategic pov

so yeah i guess i’m unaligning cloned and mistyx

Is it the way i speak or
fyi, “arete or wazza+vul is what i kinda get from this” suggests that the argument can lead to either of the two conclusions
no mention of any other possibilities, just that that section of the discussion can provide evidence for either of those two cases
yes things can be tvt, yes all three of you can be w, it can be any combination. That discussion specifically boosts the chances of those two happening, doesn’t mean i just stopped caring about all other possibilities and started going ham

I’ve already stated a fair while ago that I wouldn’t be surprised if you, Leafia and Cloned are all mafia. At least via my catchup I made it known separately. So while I know what I’m saying might sound a little bit weird, it’s still the truth.

I think you’d do that to save Maf PR. Plus Leafia has been known to tunnel their buddies to the point of things going really bad and you might know this yourself making Leafia a better ‘out’ to have since there’s still a while left and discussion on Leafia has them to not being too towny.