[Game Thread - ENDGAME 2/17] The 'Supa Mario' Sorcerer17 - Mafia Wins

thats if they’re v/v which I highly doubt they are. I think Marshal is obv v at this point but hippo? no.

ybw is also like nearly locked v from his solving today and yesterday so even if we are thats a no from me

If Marshal and me are both v I’d go after cloneds vote as he was most likely bussed and that’s why he was on marshal over me as he didn’t mind dying

The fuck are you on about? I literally got Cloned killed and you haven’t stated a single thing about wanting me dead until now when Leafia wants me dead, this is just coming from out of your ass, Marshal so don’t even try it.

u did not “literally get cloned killed” you were a vote on his wagon

I think cloned v possibly TMI’d u as w/w with his “look wazza is voting me isn’t that a concern” thing going towards me, like he knew you were mafia and so he was using the “mafia don’t vote mafia marshal!” argument before either of u had flipped

1 Like

Also I’ve still never been hund d1 (or d2 in og fol) so I can keep my title and vibe in peace

I think if hippo flipped V, meaning cloned was bussed, I think the likely wolf candidates on the bus are bradland/wazza.

I’m not and stop acting like I have any power to make your decisions for you. The thing that makes me think you have wolf equity is that you had these posts

And

Considering you know how much I get into tunnels and how I am, what possible reason could you have for saying things like that and why the heck would it affect your read on Clined if you’re a villager?

well you’re not being hung you’re being bombed so u dont have to worry about that

bradland is a villager

1 Like

I was the one who made the largest fucking contribution? What the hell did you smoke day 1, you weren’t even on his wagon whatsoever

Explain.

1 Like

Bussing can exist Wazza and if you’re a wolf too, it would explain why there wasn’t any wolves defending Cloned.

i think his interaction with me yesterday was villagery and i believe in his mindset changing cuz he wanted to change his playstyle

yes I was I just voted hippo at the end

i did much more by way of words to keep cloned in PoE, even if my vote ended elsewhere

i kinda think ur a salty wolf that ur not getting mad cred for voting cloned

I think brad is town

1 Like

Exactly, this made me think you knew what it was going to flip making me think you were scum and knew he would flip Town, despite that I stuck on it just to see what it flipped anyway. Better yet, I even said afterwards “it’s just Leafia lol” in the thread, but it didn’t make me feel any more confident, if you saw someone overly confident to the degree where they make you wonder if it’s going to flip what you want it to flip, are you going to continue the push?

Either way, you still haven’t answered me, where the hell is your push coming from?

This is a lot of the reason I don’t like brad’s slot. When I mentioned that I thought it was possible cloned was a ML, he said he thought the same as me. A few hours later without mentioning anything about it he switched back to cloned being a wolf and voted him before he went to bed. I think its very possible that he was told to buss cloned and did so without remembering that he was gonna start defending him.

corn

1 Like

I think brad is villagery for the way he sheeped me telling him to vote cloned