[Game Thread - ENDGAME 2/17] The 'Supa Mario' Sorcerer17 - Mafia Wins

i think his interaction with me yesterday was villagery and i believe in his mindset changing cuz he wanted to change his playstyle

yes I was I just voted hippo at the end

i did much more by way of words to keep cloned in PoE, even if my vote ended elsewhere

i kinda think ur a salty wolf that ur not getting mad cred for voting cloned

I think brad is town

1 Like

Exactly, this made me think you knew what it was going to flip making me think you were scum and knew he would flip Town, despite that I stuck on it just to see what it flipped anyway. Better yet, I even said afterwards “it’s just Leafia lol” in the thread, but it didn’t make me feel any more confident, if you saw someone overly confident to the degree where they make you wonder if it’s going to flip what you want it to flip, are you going to continue the push?

Either way, you still haven’t answered me, where the hell is your push coming from?

This is a lot of the reason I don’t like brad’s slot. When I mentioned that I thought it was possible cloned was a ML, he said he thought the same as me. A few hours later without mentioning anything about it he switched back to cloned being a wolf and voted him before he went to bed. I think its very possible that he was told to buss cloned and did so without remembering that he was gonna start defending him.

corn

1 Like

I think brad is villagery for the way he sheeped me telling him to vote cloned

Yeah, you voted Hippo at the end, you intentionally moved your vote from him, also, last time you said this about getting annoyed about me not getting cred, was Ciconia, where I was Town, of course in salty I’m not getting credit for it, I made a large push on Cloned and yet got nothing, don’t act like you wouldn’t be pissed about it.

Was that why he voted cloned? I may have missed that, Ill go check again rn

Marshal should give a full breakdown of everyone so we can pick through and see who they’ve slipped as scum they’re dead.

feels like the weirdest way possible for a wolf to bus a partner especially when from by cloneds posting i find it v likely wolves were directly going for me as a ML

2 Likes

Fair enough. I can accept that.

so why did atlas die

i personally thought that was why, there was a relative time disconnect but to me it felt like he was asking “who in my wolfreads should I vote”

@Marshal specifically interested in your take on this cuz he was pushing you

no idea he was v obviously not sorc when he was like “DONT BOMB MARSHAL DONT BOMB MARSHAL” when he was the one who was supposed to have the bomb lol

1 Like

exactly

do you really think wolves believed that or did he die for other reasons

my best guess is that wolves actually believed his claim cuz idt his reads were very good and he was loud

1 Like

If wolves believed his claim we shld probbaly vote leafia no shade

Of course I would. Especially if I thought that the one I was pushing was a wolf. I’d figure that they just agreed with me.