[Game Thread - ENDGAME 2/17] The 'Supa Mario' Sorcerer17 - Mafia Wins

I’ve thought a LOT about the setup, it should be the sorc’s decision every time

1 Like

Other strats that can’t work are sorc + angel publicly targetting same person to give 2 town-controlled dayvigs, again cuz mafia can just nightkill bomb holder

giving them the power to decide if the bomb is in the next day or not is absolutely not something that should be afforded

the only reason to decide it publicly is if the sorc is genuinely so unsure of who to give it to, and even then it’s easier to just shoot it somewhere inside of consensus instead of all of the drawbacks mentioned above

/vote min

hi min are you scum

Atlas is probably v regardless if hes actually sorc or not cuz a play like that is dumb 2 do as maf specifically

i dont rly believe wazza and marshal are both scum but i really dont understand the mech talk so im not dying on that hill.

no

ok

Arctic voted me and I’m town.

This they must be mafia.

/vote arctic @Host_Account_1

/vote wazza @Host_Account_1

if you think me understanding maris joke read on you is dumb and scummy im sorry, i never scumread u for it i just said i did get the reasoning and liked it especially as it was yknow, made earlygame but i guess it doesnt matter because marshal was bsing.

ignore the fact i cant type im on my own pc and the keuboard is so fucking dark i cant see the keys and my memory of the keyboard is only so well and i also dont feel like fixing my mistakes and yeah

im assuming thats why ur voting me

my misty read was not a joke ftr but was overexaggerated to get people talking about it

wazza read is less exaggerated
neither are jokes

1 Like

I also do think mistyx & vul are >rand not w/w just from that so

1 Like

Cat Banana GIF
lolcats made infinitely easier by the gif feature

3 Likes

I can at least agree with the last statement, although i dont agree (but can see why you would) that mist is super scummy based off of just not liking the game tbh i feel like in games i remember playing with them they’ve kinda kept that low wim attitude regardless of alignment.

cat kittens GIF

Also gif feature is huge w especially as i can have an easier time sending wwfg and lolcats

Wahoo VC #2

Voted Voters Votes
Arctic Min (#35), Hippopablompoyeetus (#80) 2/9
Min Mistyx (#77) 1/9
Hippopablompoyeetus Arctic (#37) 1/9
Marshal Vulgard (#43) 1/9
Wazza Marshal(#81) 1/9
Not Voting Outedwolf, Kiiruma, Clonedcheese, YoubutWorse, ElithePsycho, Arete, Marluxion, Bradland, Atlas, Wazza, Leafia 11

Thought this started later than this but Hippo feels somewhat villagery to me and Atlas just has a tiny bit of scummiest. That’s all I have so far.

i’m just chillin tbh

Town KP is irrelevant if Atlas really is the Sorcerer, moreso the Town Support, and if he isn’t, the message goes to the real Sorcerer when they read.

I don’t see any harm in what I’m doing or what I’m saying

That’s a good thing to do I think.

literally how is town KP irrelevant in that case

wait nvm, you responded to a different post

ignore me, I got distracted by some troll