[Game Thread - ENDGAME 2/17] The 'Supa Mario' Sorcerer17 - Mafia Wins

wolves in my position dont go ahead and spew more they just wait and bomb this is like classic mafia stuff

its the same with a poisoned wolf with no healers

1 Like

hippo may not know better but misty has played in tons of games with scenarios with doomed wolves and they always just stop spew

Lmao atlas’ claim was obviously fake I highly doubt that anyone killed him for that reason honestly unless it was someone who didn’t have a braincell last night idk

Probably had to be a mix of towniness and rightness

1 Like

Accascuse me?

bold of you to assume im doing this for literally any reason other than to mess with you

You’re literally saying that because I agreed that Cloned was a wolf that you began doubting he was one just because I seemed so sure when you knew that I’m practically famous for sounding that certain that someone is a wolf when town when you weren’t even really scumreading me if I remember correctly.

I am going to assume very heavily that you’re not just trying to antagonize me because I’ve done the same to you in the past and you made it very clear you didn’t enjoy it and I stopped so i’d be v dissapointed if that was the case

It’s a shame Marshals not bold enough to bomb someone other than me. I miss the old marshal :pleading_face:

and it wouldnt even be for reads purposes so yea im really hoping thats not it

no i just thought it was funny i didnt realize you were actually upset

Okay, so I did doubt Cloned was wolf? That means nothing for your argument considering your argument is me apparently removing credit from the push? Which still makes no sense to me, of course I had doubts, you were putting them in my mind, I probably would’ve changed but I didn’t know if I wanted Hippo dead and I didn’t want to CFD.

So, this argument, what do you gain whatsoever apart from me getting more knowledge that arguing with you annoys me greatly.

finally. i have it.

blank template for stellaris FM

the ability to write ANY STELLARIS REPORT
(ill figure out how to do the images later lol)

i mean if im honest it’s not fun to think ur spewed town and then get targetted with KP and not even get the 1 benefit of people finally laying off of u

i miss the old marshal
bomb someone bold marhsal
post gold marshal
always good marshal

i hate the new marshal
the scumread marshal
the always dead marshal
the sorc target marshal

(for legal reasons this is a joke and I also dont hate marshal she is nice)

4 Likes

My argument is why would you say something like that as a villager? It doesn’t make any sense.

fair enough

It doesn’t feel real at all to me.

i should probably read eod

this is golden

2 Likes

You haven’t done so yet?