[Game Thread - ENDGAME 2/17] The 'Supa Mario' Sorcerer17 - Mafia Wins

if wolves were gonna kill someone for reasons other than PR reads atlas seems like a long shot even with good reads cuz no offense but he’s not really the town carry type

I literally have answered you Wazza.

Heres the exact quote I read that made me think that, he did however switch to leafia afterwards

A decent amount of fluff in these posts, just trying to add the useful ones

Mentions they think that cloned/hippo/leafia is maf which makes sense from their votes, but still never explains why cloned is still on their mafia list if that first reason I stated still holds up.

I didn’t see this, does explain themselves before they vote cloned, probably saw Leafia wagon going nowhere

Votes cloned and goes to bed, most recent post. I’m more inclined to believe they’re V after re-reading their posts and seeing what I missed, but I still wanna hear more of their reasoning as to when their mind switched between what I said and cloned ending back on the scumlist into voting cloned. Not that it was a bad play if they’re town obv, just wanna know exactly what was going on

nah idt i buy that

/vote marshal

i have the literal bomb

he was obv town though, wolves may have gone off of that. maybe also thought atlas was doing a reverse pyschology thing? “Of course I’m sorc ahaha” is actually sorc

literally 1984

1 Like

Having had a think it seems I am exceedingly likely to die today and Marshals prolly mafia just wasting time so I’m not gonna invest too much more till bomb goes off.

My first posts today give ample reason why I shouldn’t be bombed so refer to that but I get it, no hard feelingerinos.

so?

its useless to vote me it is impossible for me to be the elim

so true lets hammer marshal before she can blow anyone up

yeah so you shouldn’t care about me doing it then

/vote marshal

Gogogogoogogo

im tinfoiling the wolfreads on me are trying to keep me in less of a position of authority cuz I should be otherwise cleared town

1 Like

That is literally the wolfiest post I have ever read so I’m guessing it was a joke.

1 Like

Do u not see how fmpov ur pretty obviously most likely mafia if I’m town

it was dont worry lmao

what

That’s just dumb then from you?

No one is cleared todn here except for Atlas although you do look rather good.

1 Like