[Game Thread - ENDGAME 2/17] The 'Supa Mario' Sorcerer17 - Mafia Wins

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

You scared me don’t do that…:slightly_frowning_face:

Stares in “Please Don’t Hate Me” Mafia

Serious note: I think Atlas is town in the S.o.D regardless of what is going on with claim.

I uh

I co-hosted that

1 Like

/vote bradland

…wait who mishammered me in the 3 way?

I understand why but give me a minute.

Squirrel

Well find me in the alps.

Marshal probably town for the “don’t out who you’re giving bomb to” post. Pretty pro-town.

Yes, saying things that are vaguely pro-town is easy to do as mafia, but fuck you, I’m deciding that it’s towny.

Actually Misty probably town for her vote on me, it’s been a long ass time since I’ve played with her though and it’s only been when she’s on her Rue account, but I can see her being town from that.

Let’s add Marshal even more town for admitting the Misty read was over-exaggerated to get conversation going, again this is more pro-town to help scumhunt and get the game going.

Actually

@Mistyx

How many games have we played together? I can only think of 2 but there has to be more?

I got an achievement for mentioning someone…

Y’all make this too easy don’t you?

1 Like

damn I was gonna play this but then I played omori and then fell asleep

ill probably just do this tommorow

1 Like

You know, Vulgard mentions ClonedCheese not scumreading him for his early posts and scumreads him…gives me shades of Chloe voting Cloned for not tunneling her during Min FM, which Chloe was scum in.

Like beforehand Vulgard’s “Non w/w” reads felt fine to me, but that happening kind of gave me flashbacks.

No, townread me first.

Hero gets shot at the end

if this is a genuine spoiler i’m legitimately never talking to you again :joy_cat:

You will have to now play the game with the knowledge that hero may indeed get shot at the end

Actually Cloned doesn’t really respond with a scumread so maybe Vul was onto something?