[Game Thread - ENDGAME 2/17] The 'Supa Mario' Sorcerer17 - Mafia Wins

Staring Episode 2 GIF by The Office

Keep in mind I hard shielded the deep wolf so I’m just as guilty.

I at least caught a wolf in the first hour though. :slightly_smiling_face::upside_down_face:

I know I’m responding to a bit of non-game related shit and I apologize for it but I’m still trying to get used to the forum style and it’s a number of people that I feel like I could end up fucking up in terms of reading them.

I’m trying to give my reads as I go so please keep that in mind.

why do you think Mist voted you?

idr but definitely more

constellations, esooa/cem’s arson game, that one where i got vigged n2 for no reason

What I said just now, my posts at that point were kinda :face_vomiting:, and one of my catch up posts was a non-game related thing.

If she voted me for my intro then that would actually make me upset because it was real that I forgot this game started and the addition of “Liu Kang falling over” in the intro was hilarious.

I guess that’s decent enough?

do you think those things are wolf-AI for you?

yeah i thought your entry posts felt performative in a way that wasn’t “deliberately faked for the sake of being silly” which is the main reason i’d consider doing that as a villagery

I think it’s wolf-AI in general. I’ve caught 2 scum doing the same thing in past games, so it’s a read I have in the pocket.

do you think it’s wolf-AI for you

No because I would try to not break things that I would consider a scumtell for other people.

Actually…fuck I don’t know how to answer that or word it in a way that I would be satisfied with?

Like I’d be significantly more careful about what I’d post so I probably wouldn’t end up doing it since I think it’s scummy in a vacuum? That’s the best I can answer that.

okay uh

I don’t know how to word this, please read my mind to determine my intentions and then answer the question I meant to ask :wowee:

assuming you are a villager what caused you to do Generally Wolf Indicative things as a villager

Pretty sure I understand your intentions and am townreading you for it.

I’m responding to things as I’m seeing it while backreading that I can respond to.

I’m self aware that I’m looking like shit in the first hour that I’ve been here, but the best I can do is continue to backread and try to determine people’s alignments and out my thought process.

I just realized I’ve been subconsciously assuming other people are ignoring my questions and getting mildly annoyed at them for it because we don’t have an [x is replying…] indicator anymore

1 Like

Bruh, you’re the only other one here and I need something to get the ball rolling, even if it’s defending myself.

1 Like

Town:
Atlas
Marshal
Arete
Misty

What I have so far.

Actually Vulgard might go into the town pile for this.