[Game Thread - ENDGAME 2/17] The 'Supa Mario' Sorcerer17 - Mafia Wins

i just think it’s a very risk-free way of solving as a wolf which does not actually help to kill wolves until one has flipped and makes perfect sense to come from someone who is known for high anti-alignment read accuracy and who can readily expect to be sheeped on them

Narcissism 101

Why do you say this is yikes

Wh
Wha

Look guys im not that bad
All that banter with vulgard was me joking, I know i shouldnt tunnel its just that i do anyway

in what circumstance would saying things you believe not be >rand v

it
didn’t feel like a joke
it felt like how you forgot to do a thing you normally do as town and after you were reminded of it you felt a need to live up to that expectation and would end up tunneling vulgard judging by the quotes i made in that post, rather than actually because you thought vulgard was wolfy

my iso has all the answers

3 Likes

honestly this is a fair point and that thought didn’t come into my head until you put it in the thread
i’m open to discussing stuff that isn’t related to my unaligns obviously
by doing this i also hope to test my unalign accuracy because in previous games i haven’t made nearly this many of them

1 Like

yes

real talk though
i think this is a villagery post
it kind of reminds me of how wazza responded to my interrogations of them in ciconia where they were a villager, with how disappointed they seemed in me at not realizing they were town

in pure theory if i get enough unaligns i can lock a person town
there’s also the fact wolves actively want to limit spew at all times, so if i get correct unaligns, i can make judgments based on the number of them
for instance if a player’s unaligned with a lot of players that might mean they aren’t trying to limit spew and therefore are town
because if a wolf played like that they’d spew too many people village

/vote Leafia @Host_Account_1

I dont like her handling of my slot. It feels like “oh I could get Atlas killed because they always get scumread early” until I was still townread halfway through d1 and she gave up on my slot

this is where i’m at with wazza rn
if she’s a wolf then she’s playing in a way that isn’t conducive to the wolves winning
she’s spewing a lot of people town including slots that would have paranoia all over them otherwise

???
Where is me “needing to live up to the expectation”

First of all the expectation itself is a joke, and i dont do it purposefully
Second my current read of vulgard is “they defended wazza and wazza is kinda sus”?

Go read my post again

villagery justification
this is twice now that vulgard has come back to the thread and responded in a villagery way to me just after i was becoming convinced of their wolf equity
a

“arete or wazza + vul” feels like such a chainyeet setup
that’s my main problem with the assessment
that you deny the possibility of v/v and simultaneously set up not two, but three village flips (potentially) if one of them flips village

It feels extremely planned, and wolves likely didn’t expect me to claim Sorcerer so early on

this is dependent on how good the wolf is
a low level wolf may be trying to limit spew and failing, so they could still be a wolf but you’d end up townreading them based on this method

i defended atnoname in minfm, he was mafia, i was town

try again

that’s why i said might
it’s food for thought

…?

Jumping to conclusions are we

There’s a reason that im not voting anyone rn

how is it a jump to conclusions when that post you wrote quite clearly sets up a dichotomy of “it’s Arete or Vul+Wazza” and doesn’t consider “hm maybe arete/wazza is tvt”
i just repeated what you said in your post
it’s a fact

i don’t think a low level wolf would unalign themselves with a lot of people because that’d imply they are both bad and hostile to everyone and that usually doesn’t lend itself well to unaligns because if a player treats everyone with hostility there’s no reason to unalign based on hostility