[Game Thread - ENDGAME 2/17] The 'Supa Mario' Sorcerer17 - Mafia Wins

eli has done like little to nothing which is probably scum ai by now so i agree

idk about leafia being that low but i think i saw u say something about that so its just a differing opinion (unless im thinking of someone else)

Whats up with kiiruma?

im ngl im having a hard time seeing how eli could really believe this read

1 Like

I feel like they’re talking to much about “what I would do if i was [x]” and derailing thread

Vulgard currently trending upwards. I like his in depth analysis, even if might not see or agree with all of it. It seems he really believes in his reads and I’m not sure if he’d have that conviction as a wolf.

Not really back from shopping but currently in the 15 min covid waiting period

Available to realtime for like ~10 mins

both of these reads are terrible to make on hippo
the man is perfectly capable of not caring about the game as both alignments, and he has balls of steel too with the way he deliberately popped in when shooting firekitten in FAM

oh yeah i forgot about that lol

still not taking my read back cuz i think the specific way he’s not caring is AI

how do you not care in a different way

It makes perfect sense to me.

“i dont want to care because im a villager and my input is not currently needed”

vs

“i dont want to care because im a wolf and im dead inside”

O…k?

Missed the “will post reasoning later” portion so a little less confuzzled, but why would you include a vote on someone that you didnt even mention in a massive wallpost :confused:

What is this interaction

Marshal scumleans wazza, wazza votes me with no justification yet, and marshal is…okay with it?

Ok on backreading marshal just isnt here so

@Marshal when you’re here Wazza’s voting me, does that mean anything to you in any way

judging from ciconia i think hippo is perfectly capable of disguising the second one as the first

You might actually be improving in reading me if you’re not sure. At least you’re not flat out calling me a wolf again. It’s a nice change. I like it.

I’ll have to iso Marshal later to be honest. EoD is 12 P.M. Eastern right?

How isn’t it hel pl ing us? It’s giving us an idea of who the wolfteam could be based on flips.

I wouldn’t object to becoming a bomb, but I do think Marl and possibly Vulgard are good choices too. Yes, I’m starting to think Vulgard is a villager now.

no
members of the mafia can vote members of the mafia and I do not think it was done in a way that indicates it can’t be w/w

While I’m not a wolf here, I can at least understand why Atlas would think I could be one.

i barely even noticed people wolfreading marshal
i think this reaction is excessive and unwarranted
in ciconia they also used the argument of “you wouldnt be able to catch me if i was a wolf” while they were correctly being wolfread
i dont remember seeing them do this as town

1 Like

poof
i read a few things
then gave up