[Game Thread - ENDGAME 2/17] The 'Supa Mario' Sorcerer17 - Mafia Wins

I personally think both Kiiruna and Atlas ar ed likely town.

I’d have to look at Cloned and Marshal though.

Townleaning Arctic currently. It really feels like he believes what he’s saying. Although it could be coming from a wolf mindset.

Hmmm, honestly, I think your reasoning for scumreading me makes sense even if it’s wrong.

lmao

No. Because he’s making reads. Marl never makes reads as a wolf from what I’ve seen. He just coasts on by. I’ve never seen Maybe g l go into solving mode like he is in this game. I’d go so far as to say I have a godread on Marl.

I’ve seen him make several reads as wolf

idk what to make of marshal knowing i would bring that up and still doing it anyway

Never bomb Marl.

Yeah. Hippo is bleh for me right now. Scumlean/read.

Even without the copypasta thing it seems he’s only townreading YBW for what I consider to be a scummy reaction to the copypasta. It feels like it’s like Vulgard said that the sky is blue so that proves YBW is a village randYWBW agreed that the sky being blue proved he’s a villager and Vulgard townread him for agreeing with that.

You’ve seen more of his wolfgames than I have then. In the wolfgames I’ve seen from him, he barely tried at all.

Finally all caught up.

I remember in Ciciona Mafia he really didn’t do much, but in RWBY D1 he did pretty well with pressure, and he got into a thunderdome with Chloe where he was pressuring her a lot

He’s definitely capable of trying

I w as isn’t in that one admittedly. I still feel his energy is v energy though.

You feel his… energy?

???

Wahoo VC #8

Voted Voters Votes
Clonedcheese Mistyx (#504), BradLand (#598), Kiiruma (#640), Marshal (#947), Wazza (#960) 5/9
Vulgard EliThePsycho (#429), Outedwolf (#672), Clonedcheese (#903) 3/9
Marshal Marluxion (#601), Atlas (#957) 2/9
Wazza Arete (#235) 1/9
Hippopablompoyeetus Arctic (#37) 1/9
EliThePsycho YoubutWorse (#478) 1/9
Outedwolf Vulgard (#688) 1/9
Marluxion Hippopablompoyeetus (#802) 1/9
BradLand Leafia (#927) 1/9
Not Voting Min 1

I only like one person on this wagon and it’s concerning

It’s hard to explain. I’ve found he has this sort of energy as a villager that is absent when he’s a wolf.