[Game Thread] Morbtainado - Morbfia EPIC win

Now you can restate your opinion on Squid as your opinion on them to me looked like you were trying to make stuff up to make Squid Seem better then they are.

I don’t like this.
Because again it goes to the Squid Partner (Leafia + Pigeon ML) Theory.

If Magnus is a wolf they are scary. That was some good flipped perspective analysis for Leafia.

Can you go into your v leafia read tree? What post stood out in v!leafia world for those four people?

“Doesn’t currently believe is the case” I explained why I haven’t liked Squid so far and you gave a werid response with them.
The only thing that kinda negates that is the fact Mist for some reason agrees with Squid.

You also mentioning Eliza makes me eyes boggle again.

I’m sorry but I’ll make a quick argument here.

Squid looks worse then Pigeon on a Leafia!Town Flip because Squid was trying to engage Pigeon to continue to make Leafia look bad.

Mafia sometimes play as the influencers to get a wrong town to keep pushing another town harder so they are an easy ML afterwards.

If Squid is wolf I think this always means Jaiden is V lmao.

They seem to be posting without much guile so far, so I find it hard to believe they are already trying to link mislynches.

The issue is they never cared to interact with Magnus on anything about Leafia, but when Pigeon brought up the Eliza!Leafia Concern, Squid Opportunistically jumped in there.

Because it’s like. I felt both sides.
I felt the obvious side of which Leafia is certain type of player that you have to read a bit differently to get a solid read on.
But I actually did feel an odd feeling of Eliza!Leafia partner, However,
I immediately scratched that idea due to the fact I agreed with what Eliza had to say and I’d probably have said that to or something similar.

But what really bothered me is the fact Magnus calls me out but never even brings up Eliza.

Again, Squid/Magnus/Eliza seem most probable to me RN.

I don’t disagree.

Hm, I didn’t exactly read it like that but it is possible. I have never played with Squid before so I dont know their MO. You have some experience with them I think? They mentioned you.

But a lot of wolves when called out on their wolf-shading perspective aren’t that great at reversing and ceding when someone asks for them to do the reverse. I don’t know about all of the conclusions, but the thoughts felt credible to me. I don’t know Magnus’ wolf range at all but if they have a reputation as a bad wolf then that is pretty telling ;o.

Zorvo do you tend to find wolves within their first ten posts? I am not trying to shoot you down, but what you are doing is known as pre-flipping and boy has it burned me alive a lot in mountainous games.

What do you think of the game so far if Squid if a V and it was just a happy little coincidence? What does the lack of Squid as wolf mean for Magnus and Eliza?

Very little.

I remember that I was the cause of them going over in a CFD I believe and they flipped wolf and we’re not even present for the rest of that day lolz.
Feels Bad Man.

Number is irrelevant, I look at each post they make and evaluate it, I don’t care how many they make.

Sure I may missed posts but I definitely respond to ones that catch my eye.

I gtg to sleep though I work in the morning.

I work during week days.

Remind me to get back to these questions or maybe I’ll remind myself, we will see.

Goodnight!

The only change this makes is regarding that specific interaction with Mist.

Pigeon votes Leafia without explaining reasoning beforehand, and suggests the possibility of Leafia/Eliza as a scumteam. It’s worth noting that this looks like he would’ve been trying to take the heat off me, although this only works in a w/w with Pigeon and I, which I personally know isn’t the case. Still, the rest of you should keep that in mind.

Mist explains how the vote on Leafia makes sense, without actually calling Leafia mafia. Zorvo’s reminded me that Mist townread Leafia at this stage, and Pigeon accusing Eliza was strange. As has already been made apparent, Pigeon and Eliza aren’t w/w here.

Squid reiterates Mist’s speech, and indicates that Leafia is Mafia with Eliza as Town, and suggesting Pigeon presumably as a second Mafia. Of course, Squid would only need to do this as Mafia, which leaves us to wonder why Pigeon would raise this possibility as Town in the first place. Pigeon and Eliza probably aren’t both Mafia, and if Squid’s a wolf trying to throw shade on Leafia… I suppose Eliza wouldn’t need to be Mafia in this outcome.

If Squid’s Town, she’s just cruising (which lines up with the “braincells not working” lines from earlier).
If Squid’s Mafia, the scumteam may be Squid/Eliza with Pigeon acting weird for no apparent reason.

What’s ML?

I can understand this. I have been burned recently by being too hasty with pre-flipping so my mafia trauma is coming through tbh. I think this type of zeal about teams and early things is town more often than not I just don’t want you to have an adventure without the rest of us.

Have a good night, I’ll check back in later with you.

@Magnus likely means mislynch from zorvo, as in chaining a leafia lynch into a pigeon lynch when both will flip v from zorvo’s perspective.

1 Like

I wish I was Mafia so I could take this compliment.
I’m assuming you’re referring Zorvo, Mist, Pigeon and yourself.

1 Like

Yes, also for future reference since we have post caps if you see me like a post that asks me a question it means yes x)

2 Likes

If Leafia flipped villager, would there be any reason to lynch Pigeon though?

I am trying to understand how Zorvo got there and I am not quite sure.

I know they didn’t like a couple posts from Squid, then they had some thoughts on you which I felt were valid enough from a ‘ping’ sense when I voted for you, and I know there was some squid/misty stuff about tmi (I think)

Maybe I missed an implication of if leafia is v then squid or eliza (his other non you wolves atm) wanted to go after pigeon tomorrow?

We should ask Zorvo when he wakes up.