[Game Thread] Morbtainado - Morbfia EPIC win

also i was in a car for 5 hours then at a party i didn’t want to be at for like 8

im playing at my own pace like it or not

you are bad at fall guys

1 Like

Thats totally chill but it takes like 5 minutee to type of a paragraph on game state issues.

not on my phone it doesn’t

Just don’t feel like it’s the best hit.

Like even if they do flip wolf I feel there is a better wolf hit, also feel like their alignment might become more clear later on as the game progresses as Eliza seems to be slow with their reads and once their reads comes more together she should be easier to figure out.

Lies!! Lies!!! Vote this clown out immediately!!! I won at Fall Guys. Twice. And I was only carried a little bit

3 Likes

(Manually realizing maybe i am actually really sick at phone posting)

Nonetheless i do look forwarr to hearing more thoughts on me and magnus. I will take that over whatever other people are doing today (not doing)

1 Like

I also don’t wanna see a potential repeat of Pigeon, where this time it’s Eliza.

Is the better wolf hit magnus

achro can you give me your leafia meta read in detail as someone who did not read htf

@Leafia can you talk about your achro read similarly

General question: Who has defended Eliza the most, outright or implicitly? Yes, I could find this out for myself. No, I can’t be bothered. If I ask enough of you, I’m sure the average answer will be roughly townie.

1 Like

Yup. So first day one in that game she had a rancid defense of a wolf buddy when questioned about it. Just like terrible and out of this world bad. Also she tmi’d people town left right and center with the benefit of hindsight. She was much more defensive when poked. She like literally tried to suspect every single person who voted her day one to an insane degree and when talking in spec chat she apparently always doee this.

Leafia is just a really polarized player apparently. If people had told me it was an off game i might not weigh it heavily but her vote progressions day one were very disconnected from her egocentric view of the game that she had there. Entirely different person really.

1 Like

I did to start the day and misty did when voting pigeon yesterday off the top. Also now zorvo.

Like people were accusing her of being defensive here but like compared to that game it is nowhere even close tbh.

I thought it possible pigeon was doing that thing that marl did with leafia where he voted her early because she sucks but that theory died with pigeon.

2 Likes

VOTE: Kanave

thinking here for now

subject to change but this is another gamestate one

feel like the vote on magnus was designed to look natural and slots gotten minimal pressure so far

@Achromatic do you have kanave v?

My mind is telling me she had a post i liked earlier somewhere but not especially no.

okay then yeah im good committing on this then

I am so confused what is your read on me and why did that reaffirm the vote. I am like actually bewildered right now on your thought progression wth x)

i thought the only non-wolf coasting justification for a lack of pressure there was a shield from you that i had missed

1 Like

Do you believe this does not apply to other people like Eliza? What town justification she does have iyo