[Game Thread] Morbtainado - Morbfia EPIC win

okay then yeah im good committing on this then

I am so confused what is your read on me and why did that reaffirm the vote. I am like actually bewildered right now on your thought progression wth x)

i thought the only non-wolf coasting justification for a lack of pressure there was a shield from you that i had missed

1 Like

Do you believe this does not apply to other people like Eliza? What town justification she does have iyo

elizaā€™s been getting active pressure kanave hasnā€™t

thatā€™s the difference there i think

Also you have been asked like three times what your read is on me and if you say null so help me fucking god

2 Likes

would it make you madder if i said im not outing any sort of active read on you until d3

I think i have the thread pull to make sure you dont get a day 3

1 Like

arenā€™t i your top suspect why arenā€™t you doing that anyway

ā€¦

Do you not read my posts

i think youā€™re a wolf but itā€™s not a read i feel confident pushing

do you want more than that or is that enough

Someone just please make it so the scum have to make a meaningful decision please I canā€™t live under these conditions

2 Likes

Im a doctor not a miracle worker

Mountainous is pretty cope on this level of activity tbh x(

I guess this makes sense given attitude towards me but also more is in fact always better yes

Also if you are going to wolf read me perhaps read what i say about you

well thereā€™s a few things here

one if i push you i donā€™t think i can get you over in this situation - if im convinced i want you dead itā€™s probably going to be tomorrow with the gun in play

two i am notably anticonsensus and thatā€™s likely coloring my view of the gamestate

three your posts are very dense and ive been on my phone a lot which is not a good recipe for me to digest them so i probably havenā€™t been fair in reading your content

at a certain point weā€™re probably going to have to talk about @epitau

if im wrong on achro i think itā€™s probably eliza squid [kanave/epitau]

heading to bed now so no real elaboration beyond what ive already said

I should also head to bed. I should also get meaningful reads and actually engage with the game rather than just vaguely poking at people and seeing what happens, but that takes more effort. This isā€¦ not my best play, for sure. Uhhh take this VOTE: ElizaThePsycho

1 Like

Canā€™t really sleep so sure.

Reason for not being able to sleep: I found a really good Happy Tree Friends fanfic on Fanfiction.net and canā€™t stop reading it.

My read on Achro: While he is my top townread, there are a few things about his slot that have me tinfoiling that he could be a wolf. Iā€™ll show you the main thing that gave me pause.

It was this post right here. It seemed really weird to me that he wanted an Epiteu lynch instead of a Pigeon lynch since a Pigeon lynch was always going to be more informative, and at the time, I started tinfoiling that he was w/w with Pigeon and trying to save his scumbuddy.

The second thing is that I fully expected Achro to die N1, so itā€™s at least slightly strange that he survived. I mean, Apoc was almost as active, but Achro was basically the town leader it seemed to me. I still donā€™t want to believe heā€™s a wolf yet though, since everything else about him has been villagery.

As for the Achro/Misty interaction, Iā€™m going to give out a slight not w/w read on it.