[Game Thread] Morbtainado - Morbfia EPIC win

Truth is idk I didn’t pay attention to anything else

Squid!Wolf world is real big for me RN.
As you know I am a world builder

Not gonna say I’m calling them hard wolf but all the posts I’ve seen from them not only do I find wolfy but I see lots of partner equity.

Therefore I’d like to try and have Squid receive some big pressure.

I disagree reading leafia based off of defensiveness tbh

Have they played with her before?

I don’t think it’s inherently wolfy to make a read like that unless they’re ~fairly aware of how leafia acts

1 Like

@Magnus

Let me introduce you another person who also has played many games with Leafia like I have.

Lmao

I have indeed, and I stick with

You seem frustrated. I’m not intending to tunnel Leafia out of this game, although I would like to learn how long you would plan to keep Leafia alive. If, as you say, Leafia acts scummy as either alignment, would we want Leafia alive at LyLo?

Do think this should be voted tho

VOTE: Magnus

Like I’m sorry but like this exact thing.

Is what Leafia always does.

Agreed.

Leafia has tells, you just gotta know what they are.

This isn’t possible for leafia ngl

Me mindmelding twice with misty here makes me tr her

I ignore half of their posts, or rather look at it and say “ah yes another Leafia moment” “ah yes another one”

I’ll keep doing that until something they post catches my eye in either a “Damn I actually think this makes them town” or a “Ok this is an actual wolfy thing Leafia did that feels odd for them.”

1 Like

Give me insight on the villagery part

Magnus I think your pushing a rock at this point.

Leafia ain’t the type to want to look Townie and if you haven’t figured that out yet after playing with them so long, then you shouldn’t be so uptightly confident with something that is inaccurate.

Alright, I’ll drop it for now. I’ll try to catch up on why Squid’s a suspect.