[Game Thread] Morbtainado - Morbfia EPIC win

Wouldn’t mind your read on Squid yourself.

THIS QUOTE FILLS UP MY PHONESCREEN

1 Like

I agree tbfh

VOTE: ThePigeonnyc

This post is kinda towny ngl

Not too sure why you’re giving me townpoints just for that honestly. Can you please explain? It almost doesn’t sound serious to me.

Yes. Of 150 posts.

Going to give Achro/min a light not w/w read since I feel if both of them were wolves, one of them would’ve reminded the other about the post cap. I have trouble believing that two wolves missed it. It could be an attempt to derpclear them of not being w/w though, so I’m not going to put too much stock into my not w/w read for the teo of them.

First time seeing this copypasta. I officially love it.

And

Things just got interesting. :popcorn:

This is honestly something I agree with.

You honestly seem pretty relaxed to me. You kind of remind me of Hippo in a way.

Yeah. I can tell you’re a skilled player already.

Me too to be honest.

Going to go out on a limb here and say that Achro and Jaiden are somewhat likely to both be villagers. Their interaction just feels like two villagers trying to get a good read on each other to me. It feels pretty natural too.

Not too sure what to think of Kanava’s vote here since they haven’t been the villagwriest before it and something about them felt off, but they at least provide reasoning and I can see how a villager with no experience with me could think that so I’ll put them at null for now.

Literally their first ever game with me.

Sorry. Didn’t know it was 4 A.M. for you.

Ummm, I’m never nervous as a wolf. Unless I’m under heavy suspicion or things aren’t going my way. I’m also a lot more serious at start of game as a wolf too. I love being wolf.

Magnus’s read on me sucks to be honest. It doesn’t feel real. You aren’t silly like that when you’re nervous and no one is nervous at the beginning of a game because nothing much is happening. I’m perfectly happy with my vote as it stands right now.

Yeah. This is a wolfy as f popin.

I don’t think we’ve ever played together, have we? It’s possible we did on Discord and I’m just not remembering.

That’s the same feeling that I’m getting honestly.

Not everyone feels stress when they roll wolf. Some, like me, even prefer rolling wolf and don’t get stressed about it at all. It’s also a well known fact that I vastly prefer being a wolf.

It isn’t.

No. Magnus is the one grasping at straws to kill me and please actually explain your vote instead of just putting one down like that.

I have rarely seen dumber reasoning.

Why can’t villagers be silly like that?

I like how solvy Misty is being so far, so very slight townlean on her.

Not too sure what to think of Zorzo so far, but if he really is Seth, I think he deserves a townpoint or two so far.

This is something I’ve noticed too. Especially late game.

I had never heard of the flavor before joining the game myself. I just joined because of the gun mechanic.

I think they’re equally as bad myself.

A bit surprised Magnus didn’t just flat out call Zorvo and I w/w. I guess I can give him a town point or two for that. Still scumleaning him though.

Magnus has been in several games with me.

Hi Zorvo. Nice to meet you. Looking villagery is very important to me regardless of my alignment. I have no idea where you get the idea that it isn’t.

Fially got caught up too.

i didn’t say what i was giving you townpoints for???

also min i’ll answer you in a little bit i was trying to figure out how to word it and got distracted

1 Like

Squid seems to be mentally exhausted, not originally paying particular attention to the thread.

I don’t think this interaction necessarily points towards a Pigeon/Squid scumteam. I can understand why the Pigeon suspicions stem from this, although I’m pretty sure Squid could ask this question as either alignment. I’m not analysing the former here. NAI on Squid.

I’m pretty sure what Squid means by this is “it could be an attempt to link a scum (Pigeon) with a town (Eliza)”.

I really don’t think this points towards May/Squid as a scumteam.

I don’t get how this is suspicious.

If Squid was Mafia, which I don’t currently believe is the case, they won’t be partnered with Pigeon or Zorvo. Partnering with May is unlikely. Could be paired with Mist and/or Eliza, not sure who else.

Oops. Linked it to the wrong post.

it’s mostly just

given what i know about magnus it seems like a genuine solving method especially being applied so freely

1 Like

And how do you know what you think you know? :thinking:
Forgive me if I’m wrong, but I’m pretty sure we haven’t interacted in any recent Mafia matches.

nah but we did enough in fotd that i can totally see this being your style

1 Like

Can you explain this yet?

@epitau Once you can, it’d be nice to hear your thoughts on everything.

imo the best way to read leafia is seeing if her most likely internal worldview lines up with what she’s saying in the thread

which mostly just takes experience with leafia

and so far i would say it is mostly lining up

1 Like

In your current worldview, who’s in the scumteam?

we are 11 hours into day one slow your roll there

2 Likes

Fine. In your current worldview, who would you consider reasonable potential suspects?

pigeon may achro

zorvo squid min all kinda whatever so far as well

1 Like

Dude I could have sworn in a game or two you state you don’t care to look Townie.