[Game Thread] Morbtainado - Morbfia EPIC win

What would be even funnier would be if he’s a wolf and honestly forgog there’s only three wolves. Laughs I’m fine with giving him a townread for now though.

Also this is even better x)

“Hm, I thought there were more of us”

You crack me up

(Also between this, reminding of post cap, and generally not drowning the thread in self pity when voted I feel like leafia is in general townsiding this day so ???)

1 Like

Like in W!Leafia worlds I probably throw pigeon into a wood chipper because from what I have read all wolves ever do with leafia is bus so yeah. Something to keep in mind and why also I think standard thinking around leafia interactions as both alignments may not be wise.

Is currently dying of laughter IRL. Send help

I meant to say three. I thought there were four wolves earlier, although I didn’t say anything about it then.
Although this does remind me of the Mountainous game I derpcleared and won on the old site…

Ah. How’d you derpclear there?

The context was that the game was the English versus the French.
I just asked whether the evil alignment was English or British, since I had “forgotten.”

1 Like

Laughs Which was scum? I’m assuming you were a member of the scum faction, right?

HtM also decided to towncore me for no apparent reason, despite me testing this resolution numerous times, and I just won somehow.

Also, if it was English vs. French, how could British be the scum faction?

A wolf here literally never mentions this as wolf right now lol.

Magnus welcome to the town squad enjoy your stay.

Pigeon actually has a hilarious amount of wolf equity regardless of Leafia’s alignment which is… probably a hint.

But also rather boring.

VOTE: epitau

clearly in their wolf meta tbqh

The English were the villains. Look up “Red Flag” or something on the database. Hosted by Ami.

They couldn’t be. It was a derpclear for a reason.

1 Like

Ah okay. Got it. Thanks for letting me know.

1 Like

Would it be a bad time to mention I haven’t checked my classcard yet?
I seriously intend to do that one of these days, be forwarned.

1 Like

Ahh, on my home site if people don’t confirm their role before game start (as in, make it clear it is read and understood) they are replaced. So I never have to deal with this. It is also in the rules as not allowed ;o

2 Likes

Have you seriously not checked your classcard yet?

It’s a joke.

1 Like

I believe you need to do that here too. I think.

Ah okay.