my man I have no idea what cobra kai is

sad old man noises

probably not you being old
probably me not knowing tv

Mood

Also, Jaidenā€™s response there about the scumlean feels towny imo

May or not be because I also want my bullshit to be understood as NAI

Slowish game + real timey playstyle makes Apocryphal sad tbh

I read posts and get vibes, but cannot express them at the time of the vibe getting and now once Iā€™m finally able to post, I have long since lost the vibe

speaking of your bullshit. Where are you at now? Off the top of my head I remember nothing from you.

Did you only have vibes that have since been washed away by time?

Roughly:
You, Magnus town
Leafia, Jaiden, Mist townleans
everyone else null
Pigeon wolf

(This is from what I remember)

Zorvos might also be a townlean, but that something something townlean heavy
Mist read feels stale, thinking about it, gonna keep it because itā€™s stale like a crouton.

Iā€™m not used to having this many reads day 1, what has happened to me

Also I love being top poster and also someone no one has a head on, itā€™s great.

100th post nya

Actually, I donā€™t feel good about that Magnus town, thatā€™s too high

Should probably move that down to townlean

Lack of scum reads is for two reasons:
One historically bad at scumhunting
Two More mech/wagon focused, Iā€™m going to be better once I have few flips to work with.

Day one scum reading is pretty challenging. I mean the 0 poster could be a wolf but it is ultimately always better to just let them get replaced than vote them out. We could very well be looking at only two people who are posting at all as wolf so I am pretty chill about mostly finding town.

I donā€™t think my vote is working on drawing them out. @epitau come on. do something.

My list is uhhh

I think Magnus interaction last night was mostly positive although maybe the contradiction meant something more than I think it does currently. I think you are probably fine as the number of people who go 'let me be the top shitposter wowowo" as wolf is not very high. Mistyā€™s vote on me is consistent with town behavior towards me. Leafia for all of her tone issues has been pretty clearly townsiding in terms of what she posts about. I have liked Zorvoā€™s zeal as well.

So yeah most of the people actually posting I think are town atm which could simply be true. Jaiden sometimes amuses me but sometimes makes me squint. Waiting to hear back from Sqid. I think May posted but I dont remember it.

If Pigeon is wolf I will actually consider W!Leafia more possible as unintuitive as that might sound. I have heard many stories of bussing Leafia lol.

Might just be a disagreement issue but I personally am not a fan of how your going about the thread RN.

Yeah.
I havenā€™t liked the way they treat with each other, seems potential aligned wolves.

I mean people mostly are.
I will have more of a better grasp of the situation as well.

What does this mean

Too scummy to be too scummy to be wolf

Me every game

1 Like