[Game Thread] Morbtainado - Morbfia EPIC win

This is the post that started the Pigeon wagon and I just don’t like the progression from their iso. Like before this May was voting for the same person Pigeon is now in Leafia, so accusing them of opportunism seems a bit rich.

VOTE: May

@May come out to play

I’m not confident in ANY read. I’m not confident in my skills as an FM player
That being said I’ll give Eliza and Leafia quick ISOs

Keep your Pigeon suspicions coming but I don’t really like Magnus as a counter wagon today (too active + will probably clear themselves through solving or not based on how they play around the other people) and I think just letting one person be the clear favorite to go over this long is just always bad for town long term? If nothing else and Pigeon is howling if we run up a v may it will probably force action from wolves. Or if May is wolf and pigeon town obviously even better.

Or both are wolf and I am a genius

or both are town and that too will tell a story.

You should get it, wagonomics is good.

I think hes been relatively better, at least enough for me to vote someone else before him

I dont townread him though, I need to vibe more with his posts to do that

Just ISOed Leafia
It feels like she’s mostly echoing other people’s opinions and isn’t bringing new content
Feels like a Wolf trying to fit in
Also I really don’t know who to vote as I townread Magnus and I’m the top wagon

…uhh. hello after 28 hours

anyway, what’s the reasoning behind pigeon’s five votes?

3 Likes

Keep your vote on Leafia if that’s who you suspect. As long as you’re able to change your vote before EoD, it doesn’t really make an impact.

Hello. How experienced are you with FM?

1 Like

Eliza has only posted this since I last made a statement about here

This is important, she’s my lifeline today

@ElizaThePsycho Come and save me :pleading_face:

@min May I interest you in May?

@thepigeonnyc

I am going to put this gently and say… I think Leafia isn’t the best player ever. She could be wolf, but also she’s done a few things today that I think are useful to town like reminding the game there is a post cap before blowing through all of them. Maybe that is wolf theater between the high poster and her and it snared me, but I think Leafia isn’t much of a threat as a wolf but is really easy to mistake as a wolf when town.

We do have mislynches available to us, but I would much rather go after someone who I believe has shown ill intent or problematic posting instead of Leafia for being Leafia.

Also don’t ask Eliza to save you I am already trying wtf rude.

i’ve played one game so far (and lost it :smiley:)

so like 0 essentially

Oh right I forgot that
Thanks!
This is compelling enough that I’ll UNVOTE

1 Like

Hey, so someone has claimed a day scan on you and it came up wolf. Are you a wolf?

i am not a wolf, no, but i have nothing to prove that

let me do my own digging real quick

Town.

Well that was easy.

Pigeon threw out an accusation some people didn’t like.

I see absolutely nothing that makes me think may is being opportunistic and I actually think they show a complete lack in opportunism

they voted pigeon after the few other posts they had that were all related to pigeon/questioning pigeon…it seems more like theyre actually trying to solve

(I really dont see what about the progress is wolfy, nor do I understand why switching from leafia–>pigeon is wolfy or opportunistic either)

I want to call a extremely misrepresentation like this twtbaw ngl

1 Like