[Game Thread] Morbtainado - Morbfia EPIC win

extreme

I wasnā€™t paying much attention to the Pigeon wagon.

Oh, I wasnā€™t saying May was being opportunistic, I thought the issue there was why would May think that Pigeon was being opportunistic when I thought May laid out decent reasons to suspect Leafia and Pigeon was agreeing, but then May didnā€™t really give much thoughts as to what changed.

Her last post to pigeon before voting pigeon didnā€™t feel like she thought Pigeon was being motivated. Just harder to solve. Maybe that is wolfy to May and Iā€™ve love to hear more thoughts there.

hmmm. alright, anything else i should know?

Voting Leafia due to her ā€œclaimingā€ wolf. I played a game where a Mafia member claimed as such and everyone just assumed ā€œa wolf wouldnā€™t claim wolfā€ and let them live, so I canā€™t disagree with Mayā€™s vote here.

No

Iā€™d suggest reading through the game and trying to form your own opinions.

Iā€™m guessing you arenā€™t inclined to read through 700 posts since youā€™re asking for a TL;DR, right?

i probably should but it seems not ideal

This could go either way.

Hereā€™s an idea. What if you specifically read the posts of one player and shared your opinion on them? You can isolate posts with the person button in your menu.

May wagon isā€¦ interesting, but seeing how little she(?) has posted, I donā€™t really feel that invested in it.

Iā€™d rather be on the pigeon side of a Pigeon/May wagon formation tbh

Someone ping me in a few hours to make a decision because Iā€™m not going to be here for EoD, as stated when the day started.

Also, epitauā€™s entrance isā€¦ underwhelming to say the least.

2 Likes

Do you think running up one player and no one else day one is the best way to play a day one?

Oh fuck no.

I just feel nothing about May, while I actually do feel something about pigeon but voting early is for scrubs.

If things donā€™t change much by the time I wake up tomorrow, Iā€™ll probably just vote May though.

Everyone make your bets as to whether or not I can make forty some-odd posts in less than two hours tomorrow before I have to leave for work

That said, good night everyone.

mmm, alright

Keep in mind I am the only one voting May, sheā€™s not even a wagon I just saw her lack of content and she is the only one on the Pigeon wagon who hasnā€™t been posting much now that min is starting to check in so I thought it was a good place to explore.

Pigeon is at 5 votes already when itā€™s 8 to swing, so I feel like a vote for pigeon is a vote for praying to god pigeon is wolf and little else.

i concur :)

1 Like

:woman_shrugging: