[Game Thread] Morbtainado - Morbfia EPIC win

Huh? It says I’m not voting. Weird.

VOTE: May @Host_Account_1

Anyway, store time for me now.

I don’t like the wagon either.

I don’t see how Pigeon is worse then Magnus vote.

I don’t directly think either vote is directly bad by reasoning, but I don’t like the vote on may in general.

If you believe Pigeon and I are unaligned, why would you scumread us both?

Please stop getting emotional, and you’re wilfully misrepresenting my post. I’m not accusing you of anything. I’m saying it’s a possibility. In any case, I wouldn’t vote you alone when I could instead vote alongside other players and actually be helpful.

I think you both are equally as wolfy, but I also think only 1 of you is a wolf.

If you looked at the reads I made you should be able to put 2 and 2 together

This is a mock post, I don’t like you.

You might not be directly saying it but your trying to apply and gain the goods because your “being helpful” and trying to say I’m not because I’m voting you.

Unfortunately for your lack of noticing, you were a wagon at one point and nothing stops it all from coming back.

I’m not emotional, I just don’t play those games.

I was actually saying I’m not going to fall for a bait and ineffectually vote for you.

Zorvo/Leafia/May scumteam.
No, I don’t think that works.

Then you can just come up and say you hard scum read me because I swear if you go ahead and say I can be wolf with another person and do the exact same thing again and again and keep tying me into everything I swear man so help me.

It’s not just the fact your calling me aligned wolf with everyone that bothers me, it’s the fact your giving no solo SR on me, your just throwing me with literally anyone else.

Add Pigeon to that too.

Yeah might as well since you seem to think I’m wolves with anyone you want me to be with because your opportunistic AF on me and haven’t served any direct generic thought solo on me.

Hi. Hello. I was busy all day but I am here now and ready to play game :+1: I’ll also note that at least for this day phase, I’m hanging back a bit and listening more than I’m talking - though I’ve played longform online mafia before, it was in isolated Discord communities that weren’t always dedicated to mafia, so there’s some learning I have to do.

My logic for voting Pigeon is that I looked into the crystal ball and it said they’re mafia. This constitutes indisputable proof, and I think we should just end the day here.

But actually, it just feels like the tone behind his messages doesn’t really point to super town-y motivation - he feels like he’s more concerned with optics than anything. Pointing to a potential Leafia/whoeveritwas scumteam that early just felt… off, it felt very shallow, it felt like bringing up a possibility for the sake of a possibility.

I don’t feel super confident about my Pigeon read, but it’s my strongest gut feeling right now. I love having competing wagons, though, and I’d be happy to hop on one if people aren’t super into the Pigeon vote. It would just have to be one that I’m allowed to join - can’t self vote.

2 Likes

I was answering achro bc he wanted my take on his scumread on may

I wasn’t trying to defend him without trying to defend him- I was outright saying I didnt agree with the sr

still dont

There are three Maf, Pigeon doesn’t fit.

Here you tie May together with Squid unnecessarily, which you could possibly use to your advantage if May flipped wolf…

Defending Leafia…

Throwing shade on Squid and Pigeon, outside this suspected trio…

Agreeing with May here…

I don’t believe you ever explained Squid’s potential partners…

This always seemed unnatural to me. In what world does a townie say this?

This could be a sign of worry, since you thought your wolf partner was in the clear, until this was corrected.

Here’s my own reachy team solve: May/Leafia/Zorvo.

Interesting in hindsight.

Pairing mafia with town without supporting it? Maybe?

You said this, yet you believe if I’m Mafia Pigeon is Town, which means they wouldn’t fit into the scumteam.

If this is a wolf, you have a very aggressive play style.

That’s not true. I thought w/w or t/t.

This could be extra fear…

Can anyone outside of this trio share their thoughts?

Oh, and to further explain myself - I initially backed the Leafia train because her posts were the ones that initially jumped out to me most as being, like, strictly mafia-beneficial - they’d suck up time and energy on a backread after a scum flip and wouldn’t provide much else.

I still think this, and I’ve been keeping an eye on what she’s saying and backing, but there was a lot of talk about how Leafia was “always like this” and, given my complete unfamiliarity with essentially anyone here, I just felt out of my depth. Most of the arguments surrounding Leafia were ones I just could not participate in in any meaningful way, having no experience on this site, so I wanted to start another vote train so that I could do, like, actual analysis.

1 Like

You only seem to work as a wolf in specific worlds, so yeah. It’s not like I think you work as a wolf with, say, Apo or Mist.

Every two minutes, I find a comma that I missed. Vote me out. Ensure that I can no longer post to free me from this horrible cycle.

3 Likes

No grammar police here, you’re good.

I know that, I’m just mocking how bad your read on me is.