[Game Thread] Morbtainado - Morbfia EPIC win

Oh now I’m pared with squid now too?

I did explain the ones I thought was most likely.
I directly said You/Squid/Eliza and I also said it’s probable for Pigeon/Squid

Guys, it’s obvious Magnus isn’t genuine here.

Hmmm, checks out for now I think.

1 Like

… I thought I was about to re-catch you in a lie but then remembered your actually right.

I mean Mist is self explanatory, elaborate on Apo.

How about the biggest town read in the game?

Hi forgive the briefness my power is still out.

Can you provide analysis around the coming and going of pigeon now that a lot of people have weighed in? Anyone can become a wagon at this point. Wagons shouldnt be considered crystalized they are here to serve a purpose. I can understand not feeling comfortable reading a player’s meta so look forward to what you jave gathered on pigeon and the implications surrounding his slot. Thanks!

2 Likes

Right.
Although clearly you think the first possibility is more likely, despite the fact that Squid’s been voting me half the day. Not meant as a barb, just an observation.

I was just throwing out examples of random players. It’s not that you couldn’t be hypothetically paired with Apo, there’s just no reason to believe that. I very easily could’ve said you and Min or you and Kanave instead. There’s not a reason to believe you’re specifically Mafia together.

Hey @Mistyx, are you referring to Pigeon’s vote on May? I’d assume so, but it’s best to make sure.

It just seems like a demonstration of desperation, which makes sense as either alignment.

1 Like

@thepigeonnyc I should probably do my due diligence on this train so that my vote’s not passive. A few questions:

1. Do you think the wagon on you is largely townled or scumled (excluding me, who you’ve expressed your opinion on already)?
  2. Do you think the wagon on me is largely townled or scumled?
  3. If you had to choose to vote someone who does not have an existing train, who would it be?
  4. Who’s your top townread at the moment?
  5. Is there anyone you think is slipping under the radar who you’d like to call attention to? This is sort of the same question as 3, but I’ve checked the thread rules and they say I’m allowed to do whatever the hell I want.
  6. Since you think I’m scum, who do you think my most likely partner is? Who do you think my least likely partner is?

I realize the fact that the competing wagon is on me complicates things, but none of these questions are rhetorical, to be clear. I legitimately think the answers to all of these would be helpful.

1 Like

@Magnus do you think zorvo is being emotional?

1 Like

Oh, and one more question, which is a little bit more rhetorical and in defense of myself than the rest, but just a little:

Could you point to any evidence of this “hard tunneling” you cite? I’m not going to lie, I have a terrible habit of tunneling (the first mafia game I ever played, I hard tunneled the jester for two days straight), and this did legitimately make me slightly reconsider my vote on you, but I feel like it’s an overstatement from what I had said at the time. It’s hard to hard tunnel anyone with, like, 10 posts.

1 Like

I think it’s led by town but may have scum

I think it’s townled but I also think Leafia’s scum so idk
Though Leafia isn’t exactly leading the wagon; Achro and Magnus are hard townreads for me

Leafia, I still sheep what Magnus said

Achromatic since they’re leading my counterwagon

Eliza; I still think they have bad interactions with Leafia

I don’t think you’ve said enough for me to decide on a partner for you, that’s something that’ll probably be done later

It’s that half of your posts are about me

Going to call it a night now so ood night. Not sure if I’ll be here for EoD or not. :sleepingleafeon:

Hm hm hm. I have opinions about a lot of these but will wait for may to expand her universe of in game contributions first.

Also my power is back but using data now so no computer posting for me. This life is a curse.

“Emotional” might not exactly be the best word, but yeah. Not AtE or anything like that, just frustrated. Would you agree or disagree?

I’ll just ask this follow-up question: are you TRing Achro and I because of the counter-wagon, or for an earlier reason?

I TR you because you’ve been making helpful reads (you’re the reason I so strongly SR Leafia)
Achro is admittedly mostly because of the counter-wagon

I would agree. Frustration day one is >rand v. It is the day where town has the least amount of data and if your world is right for a bit of a stretch he was wolf frustrated that… his wolf buddy wasnt in any danger? Then i just so happened to poke his other wolf buddy to cause his frustration to renew? Feels a bit convenient for that to be the exact wolf world.

If the team is zorvo/leafia/??? I dont get why zorvo kept popping off. Its day one and on day three they hand someone a gun. It feels really unwise for wolves to be so blatant about things early.

Him proposing a solve to me can make sense - he feels really overzealous. Might be faking it, doubt it, but overzealous

You proposing a wolve even a reachy one based off these interactions feels… off. I dont know you but yet i feel as if i can tell just in the short while this day has gone on that you arent like zorvo. You have your wits about you.

I think you are contributing very well but i also get a ping there is some motivation behind what you are doing.

2 Likes

Lets say leafia dies and she is v. How so you feel about magnus then?