[Game Thread] Morbtainado - Morbfia EPIC win

want to switch to magnus?

Thinking.

numbers are fake

pigeon is still the most likely wolf to me but i donā€™t really like apoā€™s list of me min jaiden as possible bussers because i think thatā€™s three villagers

Same, but Iā€™m not totally sure if I actually want to switch

My answer: Iā€™d say Iā€™d give a 40% chance of Pigeon being town, which is pretty good given the 76.9% chance of someone random I pick being town. I feel like all his posts are fairly scummy, but Iā€™m never really confident about anything in Mafia, and I can see a world where heā€™s just a lazy townie.

I think this is the highest chance of being scum out of anyone around, and even if I didnā€™t, Iā€™d still probably be interested in the information gained from the rise and fall and rise of the Pigeon wagon, along with the fact that heā€™s not a super costly vote, as weā€™re not losing a player whoā€™s doing a lot of active analysis.

1 Like

is pigeon magnus not a thing for any reason beyond them both being wagons

im sure thereā€™s an answer to this but i forgot

Listen, thatā€™s just because I think May is town and not likely to be aligned with Pigeon and the only other person other than you three was me

Also Magnus is vaguely not aligned with Pigeon

Hm. I have been talking about suspicion on magnus for awhile but pigeon just steadily acquires votes. Feels like a lot of talking past me despite me being very active. Bad eagon formation too as there has never been serious doubt since may did cool things what the lynch would be.

If pigeon is wolf i think both partners were on him relatively early tbh

1 Like

I feel like it might be, but like what Achro said earlier, I wonā€™t firmly believe in it until Magnus potentially clears up his slot

VOTE: Magnus

Whichā€¦hm.

I am running into wolf pigeon world problems.

I think partners being on him early nakes sense.

But leafia who is someone i suspected to be partnered is on magnus.

Uh oh running into world building problems.

I could probably go for a Magnus yeet?

Itā€™s hard to say because I am invested~ in pigeon w but the dead air around his wagon has bad vibes

@Magnus if you are here wake me up and talk me down.

VOTE: Magnus bc thatā€™s the only way to save my life

VOTE: epitau

no

Hello it is me magnus I agree with my wagon

3 Likes

isoing epitau real quick to see if this is actually justified

Also, epitau has bad vibes

I have not liked a single post of theirs tbh

2 Likes

Eliza is proposing the cowardā€™s choice. Not always a bad idea.

Ergh i liked magnus a lot at points today. Can someone iso quick if magnus re evaled zorvo after i called him out?

1 Like