[Game Thread] Morbtainado - Morbfia EPIC win

Ah yes

I will outright bring more attention to myself by saying that

Something something refuge in audacity

Youā€™re not wrong though

It just feels bad, thatā€™s all.

1 Like

You do seem a little preocupied with the idea. I liked it when you did it for my original post now it feels a bit much.

No no no, thatā€™s unoriginal. You need to morb in a unique manner

Such as going to see the new Morbions: Rise of Milo movie in a fancy tuxedo with all your friends as gentlemorbions

1 Like

WHAT

you used that and are partnering mr with people who arenā€™t even pigeon

:sob::sob::sob: what

I will not stop doing it primarily bc I hate it my bad

Yeah, I can see how that would be an easy excuse to use ; to be clear on my part, I think Pigeon is the most likely out of anyone to be scum here. I started this wagon and I stand by it.

An open question to fellow Pigeon voters: If you had to give a % chance that Pigeon is scum, what would it be? Do you think this is the highest chance of anyone to be scum, and if not, why are you voting Pigeon regardless?

1 Like

iā€™ve done a little isoing and, hmm, i do kinda suspect pigeon but also canā€™t tell if itā€™s his accusers

Oh dear

squid eliza non-voter is this anything

(still at work)

Mind travels at a million miles a minute, any post I make is essentially a snapshot of a vibe of a mental train, donā€™t put too much stock into this

VOTE: thepigeonnyc

iā€™ll go for the vote but i guess Iā€™ll track this thread for updates in the next 33 minutes

Maybe, probably

My random scum take is that thereā€™s probably~ a scum in the early posters, and the rest are in the people who arrived much later

That is L-1

My voteā€™s still on Magnus, but at this point, Pigeonā€™s words about them and Magnusā€™ wagons really got me confused and I canā€™t tell if itā€™s openwolving or a villager trying to think outside the box

I canā€™t vote Pigeon though because if I do, Iā€™ll hammer :^)

I think itā€™s like 89%

I think he died as soon as his wagon took off considering his lack of confrontation to others and his lack of doing simply anything n it feels like heā€™s just sitting down and his only other posts are a bunch of ā€œpleasg save me Achroā€¦ā€ which i wouldnā€™t hate on them on their own but considering pigeon isnā€™t doing much to help himself itā€™s probably just him being unmotivated scum

3 Likes

hmm?

One more vote will Hammer

Your boy achro has a shitty feeling about this lynch especially given how the wagon is formed tbh

I didnā€™t dw no filter goes into my posts either