[Game Thread] Morbtainado - Morbfia EPIC win

Yeah but Eliza isn’t a player that does a whole lot, you’ll need to catch them when they are online and try and get as much as you can out of them like we were doing before.

Which honestly makes Magnus look worse if Eliza flips.v.

Glad to hear the alleged rationale behind my votes looks good. I will continue definitely thinking about what I’m doing and not making random decisions on impulse.

1 Like

this is just factually wrong

It would depend how May plays other games, it’s good to grab meta there.

@May
Do you have a wolf game and town game you can show us to get a better understanding of your Playstyle (-) Alignment Play

I feel like your posts aren’t hidden in agenda and your tone is very casual. I really like it, especially with you contributing quite a bit

I’ll probably take a nap myself once we see the flip.

Yes, where she proceeded to talk to you daring to think she should have reads.

Admittedly I don’t have a long history with her, but we have a gun tomorrow to deal with big game hunting at that time. Imagine using a shot on Eliza to prove she is town if she is town and then she just proceeds to do nothing. This way if we are wrong about an active player like Misty or Magnus or whoever else you want to shoot then that person gets the benefit of being confirmed town for the rest of that day.

1 Like

unironically going to be pushing for an achro shot unless someone can give me a convincing village case on him

No, yeah, I 100% agree. Mafia would know Eliza’s town, and they want to look right and cool, so distancing themselves from the vote without saying anything that would prevent it is a natural conclusion from that.

2 Likes

also love to see that i get complained at for saying magnus is v because the pressure on him has been super stagnant and then the person who called me out for it says the same thing 8 hours later

2 Likes

Why are you like this?

Fuck I like your posts.

I want your meta now please.

why are you like this?

I do not - they were not on public forums. I can at least tell you that as town, I do random bullshit all day, and as wolf, I do the same.

1 Like

Do you massively provide content like this as both alignments?

How does it make any sense for W!Achro to come up with this idea for someone super actively poking him? Like, what? Do you know how to think about mafia things or do you just come out from your den every four hours, go ‘me grumpy, me don’t like achro’, and go back to whatever dark corner you came from?

Give some answers jesus there is really no need to constantly be giving me attitude.

1 Like

hmm. makes sense, i suppose?

Yeah, my one wolf game I managed to slip into being confirmed town and led the discussion on essentially everything. Survived until the end, too. I still have not recovered from the boost to my ego. It was longform Blood on the Clocktower, so not exactly the same, but similar principles apply, I guess.

1 Like

it’s not about your posts

it’s about the fact that you’ve been unquestioningly accepted as town leader

so im asking people to explain why that is

shouldn’t be a problem if the reads on you are good right