[Game Thread] Morbtainado - Morbfia EPIC win

Also Eliza hasn’t done enough really IMO.
This just seems like a LHF vote.

I hear what you’re saying but she’s doing exactly what she did last game as wolf. I think this is a good chance of being wolf and shooting Misty tomorrow will be great if wolf or town rather than executing Misty today and if she is town just feeling bad tbh

1 Like

this is how eliza plays as both alignments tbf, not playing

Idk man as I’ve stated before I really just don’t trust this as it feels like a Pigeon repeat.

I want a gun so I can shoot a wolf but wolves ain’t gonna give me that opportunity because they don’t want me to GOAT this game.

Eh.

I still feel like his posts are agenda-y. The fact that he was jumping all over the place with his votes doesn’t help either

Leafia who was her wolf bud last game agreed with this so I mean if she is town then I guess credit for having the same playstyle either way. Which @Kanave I guess says maybe that is true.

I am really not a fan of LHF lynches but like, there is no cop here to check in on Eliza. If Eliza is wolf we just go ‘well she’s LHF and not contributing I am sure it’s fine’ and then that gets us… where? Or its lylo and we decide now is the time and she flips wolf.

Like… look, I am sorry but I just don’t think it is good for game health to just accept people who can’t conjure reads on people. Learn to stop accepting that and they learn to play better as both alignments.

Eliza has just put us in a bad spot if she is town, but also I am seeing double from last game.

1 Like

Yeah but the wagon progression is ass.

Over half the playerlist were going for this wagon.

Mist started it up and Squid was confused why we ignored it previously.

This really ain’t the wagon that I want to see a flip.

Magnus said himself that it’s just like Pigeon but voted him.

I want a Mist or Magnus today because otherwise I think we have a Lower chance to win this game.

tbf she also played like that my last wolf game with her lmao

1 Like

If Eliza flips town, who do you all think that implicates? What about if Eliza flips wolf?

1 Like

The only reason people went onto this wagon is I put my foot down on it. Yeah the wagon does kind of suck but having 3 people with 2 votes 4-5 hours before EoD also sucks ass, as does the fact we have like 1/3rd of the game missing for EOD.

I don’t exactly know when people are going to pop up to contribute so this is 100% me saying “fine, I’ll do it myself” which is not ideal but if this plan turns out to have sucked then blame me tbh

That’s honestly not impossible. Tough to say for sure though.

Are they not capable of giving reads later on?

I mean, this is a PL vote and I hate these kinda votes.

Let’s face it we are not voting Eliza because they are wolfy we are voting them because of their lack of contribution, it’s bad even if they do flip wolf.

But this feels like a Pigeon repeat, even Magnus admitted it yet they are voting Eliza.

I honestly agree with Achro here.

Eliza town means if I have the gun I’m gonna shoot the wolf.

This might just be me but I don’t like this post from Kanave because it could hint as Wolf from Eliza!Town.

It’s day 2 and if things go bad LYLO is day 4, Zorvo.

What if later just doesn’t come?

Also can I just say it’s bullshit to say this? Like, I literally am telling you AS WOLF last game she kept meaning to do ISOs, didn’t give them, and peaced out. That’s not just a lack of content it is also a lack of follow through on what she said she was going to do.

Also, while we’re here, why the hell does everyone townread me?

1 Like

??? what does that mean

Thought progression and almost all of your actions have been town siding to the extreme in such a way that makes no sense for a wolf in terms of how you vote and the rationale behind it.

also off the top of my head if Eliza is wolf then I think on of Misty/Jaiden has to be wolf due to being attached to the Pigeon wagon. If Eliza is town Kanave’s placement on the Epitau flash wagon becomes very interesting.

2 Likes