[Game Thread] Morbtainado - Morbfia EPIC win

One thing to keep in mind though even if Misty is a wolf is she entered today knowing she was a prime target. Things are not always that simple so this could be a trap being laid by her. It’s worth looking into if she flips wolf, but independent of that I too have thought Magnus has had some stand out moments of town thinking.

1 Like

you literally moved off magnus for the same reason yesterday what are you on about

Hmmm, that’s honestly a possibility too.

Trying to figure stuff out.

Good post, you’re a convincing person

1 Like

I do want some other takes first if you don’t mind though

1 Like

I have a headache and more takes is is always townsiding, so yeah no need to rush.

In the mean time have a meme.

6nv5z1

2 Likes

This is . Prob town btw

In general I agree but I also said the same thing about a lot of sassy Misty play day one but when pressure started to be applied she didn’t handle it well. Maybe premature to give snark alone a pass this deep into the game. On the other hand, if Misty is wolf it would mean wolves had two votes on pigeon which I am not sure why they would.

if jaiden is also wolf was the part of that last sentence I just didn’t type for some reason.

Going to head off for RL for now too, so talk to everyone more later. :sleepingleafeon:

i am allowed to complain leafia
this isnt an epic roast or something lmao i made it clear it wasn’t me calling them scum
just theres 3 scum and they only have nullscum reads

It’s not my fault lmao

That was my list from yesterday

it literally wasn’t
you redid your list from yesterday
dummy indicative

For FM Game

I’ve been recently getting vibes of a Magnus, Squid and Jaiden wolf team.

Magnus and Jaiden were top wagons.

Jaiden refused to vote Magnus but Magnus voted Jaiden then moved off.

When both wagons were there, Squid was trying to hint on putting back an Eliza wagon.

Pretty sure early day 1 I also called Squid!Magnus Aligned and a little bit of Jaiden!Magnus.

The team kinda makes sense.

I’m suggesting Game Plan is:

Min Shoots Mist.

Vote Magnus/Jaiden and put them as top wagons and keep them up as that this time.

1 Like

Lol I remove what I had to say about May (thinking potential threat/wolf) and change it from me having gun to Min because I thought I was getting it but I forgot to remove the “for FM game” part lol

I find it weird because it Mist is town I’d expect wolves to chose Mist to shoot Achro.

Wait who pointed out the potential Achro/Mist was it May?

My reads are obviously indicative of someone who is busy and obviously not invested in the game

None of this means you can insult me because you just happen to not find them fit to your liking