[Game Thread] Morbtainado - Morbfia EPIC win

They were from yesterday, I was updating from after I posted that post

I gave you my Magnus/Jaiden/Squid one.

Tbh Iā€™d actually go Jaiden first.

1 Like

May mentioned a possible Magnus connection with me, not Misty. Actually I think someone asked this yesterday and it was pointed out that the person who mentioned this was saying our two slots were NOT w/w ;o

1 Like

Heck I have no objections if you use your shot now so we can have stuff to go off of for the remainder of the day to decide the best course of whom to execute.

1 Like

Well we should at least have Min read up and give final thoughts and a legacy of their view of the game before the shot in case Misty is town. Donā€™t want them to rush, thereā€™s more than enough time.

2 Likes

They could also shoot Jaiden

@min make sure to do this before you shoot please. Go through things in a ā€˜if misty is townā€™ world view because if she is wolf (or Jaiden I guess, if Zorvo wants to but I get the feeling you wonā€™t be following that advice call it a hunch) you will be around the rest of the day anyway to give a view whereas if your target is town then, well, youā€™re super dead so yeah ;o

first of all
not an insult to want you to play the game
second of all
you say ā€œfit to your likingā€ like I just think the reads are bad
my issue with them is that you seem to have no concrete thoughts at all and are confirmed town
its quite important, no?

this multiple day spanning omgus isnt as funny anymore

Not that bad of an idea honestly. I like it.

I think that was me and Zorvo agreed.

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:
Iā€¦

Not sure w!Jaidrn would be like this towards the gun holder honestly. Just a thought.

Iā€™m not arguing with you about this if youā€™re town you either help me or waste your time with posts saying ā€œur reads badā€ which one is it

1 Like

Today Iā€™m simply just letting people air out all of their opinions before I shoot so yeah :muscle:

1 Like

does anyone except achro actually have a reason im a wolf or are you just blindly sheeping

Iā€™m glad that someone sensible like you got the gun min.

For me, I find it weird how hard youā€™re defending Magnusā€¦

1 Like

why

i think heā€™s town whatā€™s weird about that