GOAT^2 - Game Thread (5/15) - Day 6 - Mafia wonnered

VOTE: illwei

lemonfairy >rand v this day phase for actually caring about the game and not making agenda pushes

2 Likes

VOTE: Illwei

1 Like

I think I was hoping that if there was someone you all TR, I’d find them as town too idk
it didn’t work out

fair

I think the main thing on Illwei’s slot that makes me not feel ok about exe-ing there is the interaction between O.kazo and Silviu where O.kazo asks the latter to not out their main
the reason being that wolves would say that in scumchat and therefore saying it in thread makes them unaligned

idk how much salt should be put on that though

1 Like

um maybe
I want to exe them to find out if I was at least half right or totally wrong and I think they have decent wolf equity but at the same time, I’m scared to push for it in case I am wrong

1 Like

i’ve seen her do an extremely similar backtrack as mafia (posts quoted below)

posts quoted here

guess the main difference is that she sticks to the read in the end instead of changing it a bit but it seems similar to me

i think eliza having no pulse is nai

this is probably eliza’s towniest post actually
next to the one i quoted some time ago

i’ve been thinking about that too especially since i’m the one who first noticed it but i don’t think i’m comfortable with clearing illwei’s slot based on that interaction especially since illwei’s just been coasting since replacing into the game

meh idk about eliza i feel like you have some good points about her but i’m not sure

2 Likes

i feel like we should kill illwei

1 Like

i feel like if i was an outside observer i would be scumreading the hell out of myself for how i acted yesterday. i should’ve hardpushed illwei that was where my wifom was leading me anyway

if illwei flips town then i’ll be an extremely easy lynch on d4 so ehhhhhhhhh hard to get my wim up

I’m not against it tbh

1 Like

you did a little trolling, king

1 Like

:pensive:

Bad

1 Like

Vulgard and Eliza are W/W prob.

1 Like

MY POINT HAS BEEN PROVEN!

Vulgard Votes Eliza yesterday for distancing
Today votes 2 people not Eliza and doesn’t plan to go there today over the other 2 ML’s.

1 Like

Then after the Ml’s Vulgard may consider bussing Eliza

1 Like

you should not townread people just bc of their reads on you

1 Like

I still would much rather kill Eliza over Illwei
Not bummed by Illwei execution, just prefer Eliza greatly

This was something I was plannign to make in my case later. The points you make against Eliza are fine~, but they are all things she has faked and can do as scum. Nothing Eliza has done is omething she can’t do as scum, even the post “this can’t be fake” is something she has literally done in scumgames. Eliza says she forgets reads constantly, even as scum, for what reason I’m not sure. (seriously just write them down in your RC, or like notes app)

1 Like

I hate sleeping because people have the audacity to talk too much

1 Like

I dont understand why nothing is sticking to me rm

1 Like

Lemok doesnt townread me

1 Like