GOAT^2 - Game Thread (5/15) - Day 6 - Mafia wonnered

my intent is there

1 Like

VOTE: Marl

weird

VOTE: Unvote

@Host_Account_1 Somethingā€™s glitched with Illweiā€™s vote on the bot sheā€™s voted Marl though.

1 Like

I think if Marl is a wolf then zorvoā€™s equity might be a little higher
iā€™m still iffy on May but she made some posts on D1 that were significantly better looking than her first few

1 Like

UNVOTE

Katze hates me

1 Like

Katze took away my voting power

1 Like

i love katze

@katze big fan keep up the good work

2 Likes

I have more things to do and an event to be at at 4 so I legit only could get up to post 200 and then i searched for orzoā€™s name and looked so like idk

I think Marl should be flipped before zorvo but likeā€¦I think zorvo is likely a wolf regardless so maybe thatā€™s not a reazonable thing

1 Like

At the risk of looking like a complete dumb dumb if Iā€™m wrong, hereā€™s a case (?) on how Marl/molly/O.kazo could be the solve for this game :upside_down_face:

Marl ISO

Marlā€™s reaction to Zorvo calling Marl out for saying ā€œthatā€™s not how Zorvo solvesā€ is eh
the initial correction of grammar feels like a deflection and the actual response is very bland and has no detail or elaboration

^comment on Vulgard voting O.kazo
could easily be soft-defending a scumbuddy but not conclusive

Marl outs their 2 scumreads only after Vulgard comments on it

unsure why Marl would comment and later push Silviu when they scumread Silviu ā€œto a lesser extentā€ than Brad
my speculation is that it could be because Silviu is an easier push

Marlā€™s reads
again, Brad is a whole chunk below Silviu

putting min below O.kazo because of a ā€œlmaoā€
granted, it was likely a joke but it looks like a bad excuse to put O.kazo higher

checks out with my previous comment

votes Brad

^response to Vul saying they would consider Magnus/Marl because Marl TRā€™d Vul too easily when Marl is usually more paranoid and Marl defended Magnus on thin reasons
I donā€™t like this joke response that completely just ignores points made wrt Marl themselves - it feels like a deflection

then immediately shifting focus onto someone else (Brad)
if Marl is scum, Brad is likely spewed town

like the response to Zorvo, the real reply comes after the joke one (which does look better than joke response only)
explanation for TRing Vul as ā€œseein the same things I wasā€ is vague
pivot to Brad feels a little weird

again, a pretty abrasive response

Marl realizes they might be missing something or not understanding but doesnā€™t try to get to the bottom of it
disengaging when Brad asks if Marl has anything else

ok Marl was going to sleep so thatā€™s fair ig

this honestly doesnā€™t look great in hindsight - looks like Marl is discrediting Zorvo while painting O.kazo as a LHF villager

prefers Silviu over O.kazo
reasons are kind of weak (struggle to read O.kazo)
doesnā€™t go for Brad? was their previous interaction convincing? Marl just kind of drops it in favor of more consensus POE slots
but still puts Silviu over O.kazo

this just came out of nowhere?
what happened to the Brad SR?
itā€™s also kind of concerning because Marl put min under O.kazo for saying ā€œlmaoā€ before so itā€™s like building more padding for O.kazo (this part is a bit reachy on my end though)

as pointed out by Vulā€™s post, I donā€™t think Marl believes this
it was also v. abrupt a thought

this is fair tbh but doesnā€™t look great in light of O.kazo flip

this, along with the ā€œIā€™m going to be NKā€™d postā€ feels like Marl is trying to get a doc
itā€™s fine in vacuum ig

this was indeed not a great reason to push min
minā€™s reaction could be part of the reason they were NKā€™d

these posts I really hate
as soon as Vul starts to SR Marl, Marl starts OMGUSing and giving Vul a false dichotomy to fall into: either accept that they are ā€œplaying really badlyā€/joycatting or accept that they are a wolf
the idea is repeated multiple times
Marl essentially holds Vul in high esteem (as a good player) and guilts them for not finding Marl town instead of actually addressing any of Vulā€™s concerns

Marl also contrasts their high regard for Vul with their treatment of 2 other players, Zorvo and min, discrediting both

again saying O.kazo is a coin flip

someone mentioned this already but O.kazo is mentioned twice
shows how much Marl is thinking of/aware of O.kazo, which could be indicative of Marl/O.kazo being w/w
with the number of times that Marl has said O.kazo was a ā€œcoinflipā€ or ā€œdifficult to readā€ or ā€œnullā€ to them, itā€™s strange that O.kazo is brought up twice here - real nulls are often forgotten

this would make sense, however, if Marl was partnered with O.kazo and theyā€™ve been trying to downplay their partner as a good exe by calling them a ā€œcoinflipā€ but are also very much aware of O.kazo so when asked for scumreads, to bring up O.kazo not once, but twice

^wrt to Brad
this doesnā€™t check out b/c in previous post Brad was 2nd wolf after Silviu and Brad was at the very bottom in Marlā€™s reads list

fmpov this also reads like TMI of me being town, esp. since when Marl first saw Bradā€™s TR of me, their comment was that while Marl liked my post, Marl thought it was NAI
no other read was given on me since then so townleaning Brad for townreading me doesnā€™t make sense to me

ATE to min and Vul
this looks like Marl is guilt-tripping Vul for ā€œmaking the game difficultā€ for Marl?

backpedaling on min is a meh look

^comment to Vul saying they will sheep Marl today and if it isnā€™t a wolf, Vul will find one the next day
I also donā€™t like this
feels like Marl is trying to absolve themselves of blame should Silviu flip town but at the same time is refusing to vote with Vul on O.kazo

reply to Troll saying wolves are in Magnus/Vul/Marl
contradicts previous scumread of Vul - Marl doesnā€™t believe their reads

Marl is not trying to see whether this is from town!Zorvo or scum!Zorvo but just keeps saying Zorvo is wrong

the part on dying at night is, again, not great imo

anyway, I hate this entire reads list
this is exactly the kind of reads list I would make as a wolf
itā€™s so full of non-info and thereā€™s also a lot of non-reads (Troll, May, Eliza, Brad, min, lol, O.kazo, Silviu, me)
only TR on Vul, Zorvo town, Magnus hedgy town, molly town for meta (not great reasoning and has scum potential tbh)

this is kinda ew

w/w potential with molly even though it was Vul that brought it up first

TMI Silviu being town
the pivot on me and Brad is not great

fmpov this looks like Marl is trying to play off O.kazo spew
O.kazo was soft-defending Marl weirdly saying reaching postcap was towny :joycat:

Marl brings up a good point and tries to act confused about it
I think theyā€™re really focused on how O.kazo made them appear EOD and theyā€™re trying to make it look like itā€™s part of their solving

ugh
yeah, this is just bad
discrediting min, whoā€™s a dead JOAT
self-meta is also ew, esp. with how Marl quoted their final read on min - like they already planned this excuse

I think I will end Marlā€™s ISO here
pretty sure Iā€™ve made my point
if this isnā€™t a wolf, idk what is

molly ISO

first vote on Silviu

case on Silviu
there is a lot that is just info that I think isnā€™t needed (about Zorvo and Eliza)
very wordy

I initially had similar thoughts on Silviu so I actually liked this post at the time
looking backā€¦ itā€™s ok ig
this is the kind of case I could see from a wolf though

this is fair

friendly and vague
post is still ok

putting Marl as obv. villa
could be w/w imo but Iā€™m kind of getting ahead of myself here

villa Vul is dependent on Vul TRing Marl
focus is on same people as Marl

reads

focus on min - add a little hedge

the first part looks so partnered with Marl it should look unpartnered but I think it was made that way on purpose (if not, then lol me)
itā€™s like openly justifying defending Marl and it makes sense since Marl is their top TR (but why is Marl getting TRā€™s so hard? iirc, it was for ā€œtowny commaderieā€ (which I saw as pocketing Vulgard)

the rest is fine

when did Marl shield May?
molly has TMI on May being town?

votes O.kazo at this point
4 on O.kazo and 3 on Silviu (molly being one of the 3) before this
now 5 on O.kazo and 2 on Silviu

focus on O.kazo voting Vul for avoiding cap
I think itā€™s trying to take attention away from the fact O.kazo spewed Marl by soft-defending Marl for reaching the cap
O.kazo would go down sooner or later so I can see this from scum to bus O.kazo at this point to take attention away from scumpartner while solidifying themselves as town for making the exe a reality

again, I think itā€™s diverting attention away from Marl to Vul

imo mollyā€™s reasoning for TRing Marl is weak compared to defense of Marl

^response to Trollā€™s question if thereā€™s a wolf on O.kazo and if counterwagon has wolves if O.kazo flips red
molly doesnā€™t give a very clear answer

imo thereā€™s likely wolves on both wagons (molly and Marl) - this was unnecessary b/c yā€™all knew what I thought

this is admittedly a nice post
saying it TMIs me as town is probably too much of a reach

ugh
the comment on Marl is actually fine too
still canā€™t agree on the TR

Iā€™ll end mollyā€™s ISO here
basically, itā€™s not that I scumread molly individually, but more that I can see a Marl/molly/O.kazo team
everyone else I either have solid TRs on and/or are not associated with Marl or O.kazo imo
molly just happened to be that single slot left over, which was why when I recalled that thereā€™s precisely 3 scum, that I got excited

individually, molly would be like a low townlean for me

O.kazo ISO

think this is spewing Marl as scum

the pivot to Vulgard is v. weird

O.kazo never mentioned/interacted with molly

1 Like

was going to add a VCA but wanted to post this earlier so people might actually read it

1 Like

ElizaThePsycho (3): YoubutWorse, Vulgard, Marluxion
Marluxion (2): ElizaThePsycho, Lemonfairy
illwei (2): Magnus, lol
Zorvo (1): May
Lemonfairy (1): mollylikesorigami
lol (1): Zorvo
Unvote (1): BradLand

Not Voting (2): illwei, KingTroll

this is ew
get back on Marl

1 Like