GOAT^2 - Game Thread (5/15) - Day 6 - Mafia wonnered

VOTE: Marl

finally a good reason to feel confident in a marl vote

okay eliza was relatively quick to iso

???

her posts seem fine at worst, and there are moments of towniness coming through for me

today’s wagons are sending me for a spin lol

3 Likes

hi apologies for the ping but apparently the vote thing is actually case sensitive and thats dumb ok bye

Massping
3 Likes

if marl flips red I will reconsider my original marl/molly scumread. however if marl flips green I’ll be locktowning Molly for the rest of the game

1 Like

called it

2 Likes

Marluxion (4): ElizaThePsycho, Lemonfairy, BradLand, KingTroll
ElizaThePsycho (3): YoubutWorse, Vulgard, Marluxion
Illwei (2): Magnus, lol
Zorvo (1): May
Lemonfairy (1): mollylikesorigami
lol (1): Zorvo

Not Voting (1): Illwei

Day ends 2022-09-25T22:00:00Z

1 Like

VOTE: Marluxion

1 Like

if marl flips green i’m screwed forever

1 Like

You always flashwagon people cause it’s funny and also super super informative for forcing wolves to react to something. So epic. So cool

Anyway I got bored of reading halfway through D1 but that’s cool and based. From what I saw, a Marl/O kazo team looks unaligned with Vulgard, Zorvo and Silviu, and to a lesser extent lol and Magnus. They’d be possibly aligned with Brad, Molly, and to a lesser extent Eliza, depending on how Marl was playing the game. I independently townread KingTroll, Lemon, and to a lesser extent YBW.

Marl and Brad appeared to have a bit of an… undue focus on each other? Brad’s early TR of Marl, which was tossed in with Zorvo and I (May addicted to rule of 3 moments), Marl mentioning “not caring for” Brad or YBW, calling out that TR despite it being fairly weak, how they both treated the Silviu wagon, etc. There’s parallels I can see.

Molly and Marl as a scumteam have been extensively explained by Lemon, a read that I may or may not have undue trust in because it parallels the way I typically find and present reads. Lemon’s towny anyway so it can’t be that harmful to be biased, right? I see the potential connection on my own anyway.

In a town Marl world, I’d look at Molly and Brad, maybe Zorvo and Brad?, I saw a potential connection between Silviu('s slot) and Eliza, it’s a bit all over the place at the moment, largely, I think, because I haven’t super closely looked at the formation of Marl’s wagon, which is where most of the information on his flip comes from. I’m going to go try to do that, just want to get this post out within a reasonable amount of time so you all have time to See and Acknowledge it before EoD.

2 Likes

i still think marl is town to the point that i’m not sure i’m talking about the same person as everyone else

i don’t know what else i can say that i haven’t already about him

1 Like

I think vulgard is confirmed town if marl flips red btw

like not “heavy town read” I mean full locktown

VOTE: Unvote

1 Like

VOTE: Marl

2 Likes

i feel little to nothing about illwei’s posts

vul’s earlier point about kazo/silviu is a thing. when i look at those kazo posts, i logically can’t really say “this is why kazo wouldn’t say this about a partner” in any way, i just end up at “why wouldn’t he, doesn’t need to be a reason”. still feels not w/w.

illwei wouldn’t be the spiciest vote but i might just to save eliza marl. at least if illwei’s a wolf i was an absolute god d1.

1 Like

that’s fair

If Illwei slot is wolf then I’d low key be kind of annoyed.

2 Likes

for why

1 Like

probably not a great towncase but I still think Eliza is just town

Eliza ISO towncase sort of

diving faster into reads than in Silent Hill

meta comment is fair

dropping scumreads and a vote

yeah, I don’t think mafia would backpedal after quoting like this?
it kind of shows that it’s the posts that changed Eliza’s mind rather than Eliza changing their mind and trying to fit the posts to it

stays with Magnus w

votes Brad b/c of a post about a joke (can’t remember lol)

same thought with Vul
I thought the same while reading Vul’s post on Marl too (I didn’t really notice it the first time)

this stuck out to me too

vote Marl

^to Vulgard
I wouldn’t go that far but yes, Vulgard had been obv town for a while at that time

this is fine

voting O.kazo after ISOing

I thought the same

mindmeld again

yes

I also had a thought like this

votes Marl

I think this was just like me when I wasn’t outing my reasons and therefore no one took it seriously

this is fine

this is good

I kind of buy that Eliza forgot who the other person was
think it’s more likely to do as town than scum

scum has no reason to be unsure about whether or not it was me and not push me here

checks out

ok post

this can’t be fake
scum would not fake being reminded about why they scumread someone b/c of a like
and also, since wolves’ reads are fake, they would take more care in remembering who they scumread

the post I liked

energy on marl vote

uncertainty
it’s fine

2 Likes

Yeah, I don’t think I independently scumread Eliza… I have my associative reads involving her, but the fact that they don’t stand alone should probably make me value them less than I do.

3 Likes